Anonymous
Years ago

NBL - GET YOUR F&%$ING ACT TOGETHER!

A disgrace.

With FOX not showing games until Oct, you would think that the NBL would make sure that the live score online system would be at least adequate.

Topic #17302 | Report this topic

DJ  
Years ago

You would think they could just get their website to work. Continually crashes here - overloaded no doubt?

Reply #203788 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

NBL has no idea.
No leader, no brains, crap website, no coverage, no balls, no money, no major sponsor, not many teams, no hope?

Reply #203789 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Thought it was just me that the site wasn't working for.

Reply #203794 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NBL go out of their way to make everything as crapped up as possible.

Reply #203797 | Report this post

lethal5  
Years ago

NBL site has Sydney leading Melbourne 7-2 with 9:45 left in 1st Qtr. Not a bad start by the Spirit considering the game is played tomorrow!!!

Reply #203798 | Report this post

Nash2Stoudemire  
Years ago

'NBL go out of their way to make everything as crapped up as possible.'

Good news is that they probably stuff that up too ;)

Reply #203799 | Report this post

Cam  
Years ago

The game was available to listen to at http://www.4cafm.com.au/

Reply #203800 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Isaac what do u know about who's fault that pathetic site (and no dreamteam) is? Is it all Sportal's fault? flowerin disgrace.

How does Cattalini score 21pts with 5 fg, no threes and 8 free throws???

And I can't even complain to the bastards because everytime I send an email it bounces back (anyone else having that problem?)

Reply #203802 | Report this post

David  
Years ago

what the hell is on the NBL page with the dragons game
with the kick off the HUMMER NBL season.....

like hell HUMMER arent even a sponsor u dickheads get a real sponsor or call it the NBL, i reckon crazy johns though would be interested in the NBL what do u reckon they sponsor sport heavily

Reply #203805 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

I'm thinkin of payin them 10 bucks and making it the ' NBL XztatiK Championship'.

Reply #203808 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

And I started cursing Telstra again for the shit internet service they give me. It wasn't until I started opening other websites that I realised the problem was with the NBL site. How forgetful of me. Just because its the first game of the new season, I completely forgot about the fact that they have provided a shit scoreboard all previous years. I guess this year will be much of the same. As for Fox, don't know why they need to wait until October when the NBL season starts in September. Another reason for me to cancel my subscription. The only problem is that every time I try to do that, they give me a whole lot of free programs which is hard to knock back.

Reply #203811 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

My email appears to have gone through

Reply #203824 | Report this post

The live stats are the worst!
The box scores are never right, and not along ago it apeared Sydney had 8 players on court??!!

Reply #203827 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Now the friggin' scores have disappeared jut like last night!
Arghhhhh!

Reply #203828 | Report this post

Jordan  
Years ago

Same old story every season. At least given the 6ers late start to the season, by the time our first game comes around the NBL may at least get the live scores working.

Reply #203829 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Wouldn't bet on it...the NBL can't get anything right.
You would think a website and live stats would be the easiest thing to fix?

Reply #203830 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Question? Can the clubs fine the NBL for not providing adequate and accurate coverage of the games? The grounds for this would be loss of income through fans' frustration over the professionalism of the league and giving up on their support.

Reply #203881 | Report this post

Frog77  
Years ago

And they wonder why the fans are leaving in droves.....

Reply #203888 | Report this post

Herb  
Years ago

I'm losing my hair over this, what's left of it anyway.

Reply #203906 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:49 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754