JoeyKnuckles
Years ago

All-time great to make comeback

NEW YORK, September 25, 2008  New York Knickerbockers President of Basketball Operations Donnie Walsh announced today that guard Allan Houston has been re-signed as a free agent.

Topic #17481 | Report this topic

JoeyKnuckles  
Years ago

THAT LINKY THING IS GAY!!!

http://www.nba.com/knicks/news/allan_houston_signed_092508.html

Reply #205525 | Report this post

Johnny Sack  
Years ago

Jeez that bar for being an all-time great keeps getting lower and lower... Danny Ferry must be getting excited!!!

;P

Reply #205527 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Joey - what bugs you about Linky? You're welcome to email me if you prefer - contact form linked in the top left of the site.

Reply #205528 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Geez what next....Latrell Sprewell??? Grandmama?

Reply #205530 | Report this post

Mutley  
Years ago

The classic subtraction by addition.

Reply #205531 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

I think its the shitty cf that is causing problems Isaac. Seems that it regularly doesnt work - well it used to be like that the couple of times I have tried it - I dont bother anymore.

I find CF sites dodgy at the best of times if you dont have total control on the server to tweak it. Whirlpool is a great example of a well working CF forum considering the size of it the number of problems are limited (most of the time). I often see
Don't get me wrong I prefer this forum over the bbforums and numerous other premade forums but it has its issues too

Reply #205532 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Bluey - there was a problem specific to Javascript and Internet Explorer that used to stop the embedded Linky code from working. I fixed that a couple of weeks ago.

The problems this site has are not due to CF, but due to the database I originally used. 200,000+ rows in an Access database is a recipe for trouble.

If you use IE and haven't tried Linky since, see if it works for you now.

Reply #205542 | Report this post

JoeyKnuckles  
Years ago

I'm a mozilla firefox boy myself.

Reply #205555 | Report this post

wanka  
Years ago

arent you good then joey?

Reply #205583 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:46 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754