Kent Brockman
Years ago

A great example of how far the NBL has slipped

With all the hoopla that Adelaide United are garnishing in the media at the moment for reaching the finals i thought this was a great reminder of how far the NBL has slipped in the last 10 years.

Only wish i could have found the footage of the sixers playing in Milan.

Topic #17818 | Report this topic

Thomo  
Years ago

the glory days :( one can only dream it will get back there

Reply #209015 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

It easy to see the years haven't been that kind to Sam I am... Once an ugly mother, always an ugly mother...

Reply #209042 | Report this post

J-Foxxx  
Years ago

yes

Reply #209179 | Report this post

SKUX101  
Years ago

Funny what the comentators say when referring to Cassell hitting a 3 :"That is not a staple of his game"

Now, thats all cassell does. Just jack up outside shots lol

Reply #209254 | Report this post

Young Gun  
Years ago

Yep...took the trip down memory lane last night & watched this vid. Its prob a good example of when there was still a mystique with the NBA...these days some European teams are beating NBA teams...back then the NBA scrubs were beating everyone by 30pts. Olajuwon didn't even play this one & they rorted the Wildcats by 30. Vlahov was a machine in that game and was beating Horry with sheer strength. Too bad he never made it to the NBA. Will be interesting to see if the World club championships will be resurrected

Reply #209299 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:22 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754