barack
Years ago

When is big Nate gonna get on the court?

I've read another test on his old 'custard tart' will be done 3 weeks from the start of the season, but Oberto recently had an irregular heartbeat and he's still playing, same with Eddy Curry. Has Nate got some major complication or something? Plus wouldn't the AIS have done all these tests on him, or not? Can this sorta thing just pop up over night? Have we got a doctor in the house that knows the intricacies of 'custard tarts'? Are they sure they just didn't get an elevated heartbeat from him cos he was so excited to be drafted onto a good team and be likely to get minutes in the NBA in his rookie year? I'd have a heart attack if i got a guarenteed 2 years and took up the game only 5 years ago.

Topic #17949 | Report this topic

Black Dracula  
Years ago

Thanks a lot, now all I can think about is delicious cakes.

Reply #210453 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Curry missed a bit of time with his problems, too. In fact, I think the sole reason he ended in New York was because Chicago wouldn't sign him to a new deal due to his heart? (waits for lame jokes about Curry having no heart...)

And in Oberto's case, he has missed some time and had to undergo treatment for it (no idea what).

So I don't think Jawai not playing is all that odd. Hopefully it's not anything serious and this is all just precautionary.

Reply #210463 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Nate is still really raw, i would be very surprised to see him get any real burn in his first year anyway.

Gots to be patient with him guys, he will be sweet in a couple o years.

Reply #210574 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:21 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754