joshuapending
Years ago

jawai waiting for test results

If anyone is interested a little article about nathan waiting for test results.http://linky.com.au/bkodx

Topic #18004 | Report this topic

Mookie  
Years ago

Hope the big fella is cleared. Has alot to offer in my view.

Reply #211291 | Report this post

Nate_08  
Years ago

Espn's draft watch says he's going to europe or d-league, let's hope they're wrong!

Reply #211319 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

I would probably prefer D-League if he had to choose. Is a bit closer if someone goes down with an injury. But I think if he went to Europe it would be a full year thing. Lets just hope he gets the all clear and can play ball, where ever it is.

Reply #211351 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Wouldn't that stuff from draft watch be from before the draft? He signed a guaranteed deal, so unless he gets cut, I can't see him going to Europe.

Reply #211358 | Report this post

LA Boy  
Years ago

I'd actually really like to question Australian's medical team. And as matter of fact AIS, how did they not find all this out? From my knowledge heart irregularity isn't something that you just suddenly get...

If they were to find this out earlier and not have him rush for the draft this year saving it up for later, he'd probably be doing a whole lot better with his career.

Reply #211382 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:11 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754