Quagmire
Years ago

Tomorrows headlines today...

Here are the headlines you'll read tomorrow;

* KG struggles from the field going 1/16 but Celts get the win thanks to Paul Pierce scoring 52 of his 53 pts in the final term. Hawks coach Woodsen fired.

* In a freak accident Greg Oden misses his mouth and squirts gatorade into his eyes. He leaves the game on a stretcher, his vision lost. Somewhere in the crowd a fan is heard yelling 'Thats why you wear a mask' It was later revealed to be Will Purdue.

* Kobe buys into the whole 'battle of the MVP's and decides to torch NO for 76pts. CP3 has 45 assists in the Hornets win.

* 76ers get a big win in Toronto, tainted somewhat because Raptors all-star Chris Bosh leaves the team to begin filming 'Jurassic Park 5' where he will star as human-dinosaur hybrid.

* Magic employ a zone defence with Howard stationed under the basket, with the other 4 players under the basket in offence awaiting the outlet pass. Superman has 62 boards and 22 blocks as the magic win 105-67.
Lewis still shoots 1/19.

* In a statement from his agent, Stephon Marbury claims 'I am not an ignoranus, i know when i'm not wanted. But i will continue to do all i can to be the bestest player the New Yorks has ever been.'

Topic #18025 | Report this topic

Black Dracula  
Years ago

I didn't laugh.

Reply #211520 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Will you be ok?

Reply #211549 | Report this post

david  
Years ago

Umm dont quit your day job

Reply #211574 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Hey Quagmire,
your actually not far off with your Dwight Howard preview... It's only end of the 3rd quarter and he has 28 points, 16 rebounds and 9 blocks!!!
9 Blocks is ridiculous!!!!!

Reply #211596 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

He's a beast.

Check out what Paul Pierce is doing in the 4th against the hawks...

Reply #211611 | Report this post

Mantis  
Years ago

You weren't far off with your Orlando prediction, Superman ended up with a triple-double, 30 PTS, 19 REB, 10 BLK. And Lewis shot 6-15.

Reply #211625 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:37 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754