soj
Years ago

Ideas for 6ers blaze game tomorrow?

Hey I will be attending tomorrow with some mates to the blaze 6ers game and want to stir up the joyces / shane heal.

any ideas besides a sign etc?

aha want to get them angry cant stand Joyce and co.

Topic #18064 | Report this topic

clitoris  
Years ago

how about leave them alone because they are good people and Daniel Joyce is a fine young baller.

Reply #212192 | Report this post

david  
Years ago

clitoris you are a tool joyce sucks and shouldnt be on a team period and soj dont do anything you idiot think of something yourself if you want to embarass your fans.

Reply #212206 | Report this post

Johnny_Sack  
Years ago

I agree with everything David said - bar the punctuation. If you are clever enough to want to heckle the Joyces (and lets be honest - BJ senior has done enough over the years by all accounts to warrant it) - think of it yourself. Heckling is good and all, but i`d say getting the Sixers to stop the slide would be priority one as a fan...

I`d hate to see BJ pull a Don Shipway on you.

"Worst heckler - EVER!"

Reply #212214 | Report this post

atw  
Years ago

Swear at them... they seemed to be happy to do that to the Wollongong fans on Friday night!
Be as disgusting as you want... they were!

Reply #212227 | Report this post

Surmdog  
Years ago

i would give Joyce junior shit about his tats and call him a mummys boy.

Heal there is many comments that can be made.

Your a tool Hammer.
Looking rusty Hammer you cant Nail anymore.
You look like Michelle Timms.
Barry Barnes still loves you Shane.

Reply #212258 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I just want the boys to play well against the Blaze to stop their winning streak.....

Reply #212261 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

i got the things going with AZN PRIDE, and other things like that directed at Heal and Joyce, and usual Booing of Heal at foul line, which seemed to get the Blaze fans more pissed at me than Heal upset... not to mention telling Joyce no matter how much he kisses Heals ass and his dads he will still be out of job next year, that kind of got me an angry look lol

Reply #212470 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:35 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754