Scooby Doo
Years ago

Whitmore to return

Here is a bit tip! because lack of big guys Scott the "Warhorse" Whitmore will make a comeback for the green and gold. Rumours tell that he has been training and rearing to go!!

Topic #1827 | Report this topic

cheezeburger  
Years ago

there goes zane's minutes

Reply #20848 | Report this post

TRIPE.
He's in good shape, but will not play ABL this year.

Do we really need another Greg Ulbrek?

"JEEEEEEESSSSUUUUUSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!"

;)

Reply #20851 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he's playing resies and trying to keep his stomach from growing!

Reply #20853 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

the roumor is that there is an import coming in around round 7

Reply #20854 | Report this post

Scott Whitmore  
Years ago

I will not be playing ABA this year thankyou for the post's but again I stand by my retirement speech. I will however be playing reserves to keep my stomach in check that is very true. But no combacks to ABA sorry to all of my fans.

Reply #20971 | Report this post

Supreme Eag  
Years ago

I do not believe u are the real S. Whitmore, possibly the artist known as Scott Vidmar. The real Whitmore would not use this forum for such issues as he would be flat out in his day job. He wouldn't even know how to log onto this forum, let alone have the time. Would the real S. Whitmore pls stand up!!!

Reply #21050 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

maybe S Vidmar is the player playing from round 7 - big dollars

Reply #21055 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Didnt SVidmar play in Europe a few yrs back. I was there on a holiday and all I could hear about was an SVidmar character tearing the league up.

Reply #21056 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Whitmore playing reserves? Wonder how much training he'll do during the season. My mail is that a few Woodville vet's are playing the "we'll play reserves but can't train" card.

PS. Big Dog - this all augurs well for Canberra in July!

Reply #21102 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:21 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754