Anonymous
Years ago

What Did Cortez Groves' Game Go!?

This guy was a superstar in Wollongong but has been really bog average in his 2 years with the Dragons! Why!?

Topic #18430 | Report this topic

SKUX101  
Years ago

The Dragons are full of offensive threats. He wasn't really at the top of the pecking order at the Dragons. Guys like Ingles,Worthington,Horvath, Darden and Gibson are all capable of scoring. He wasn't required to score alot with the Dragons because they had other scorers. At the Hawks, he was the main scorer on the team and the main real threat.

Reply #216880 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

What are you talking about?

When he came to the Dragons, he was HEALed.

Reply #216926 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

DICKO, been a bit quiet lately, can you shed any light on the Dragon's import news?

Reply #216930 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Yep......they only have one at the moment. His name is Tremmell Darden. He's good defensively and has mad hops. Offensively, he's not going to set the world on fire, but he suits the coach's system.

Reply #216942 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

lol, I mean the other import spot. All good if you cannot say mate.

Reply #216946 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Oh.....the EMPTY slot?

Can't say.....Coz I don't know.

Reply #216952 | Report this post

LA Boy  
Years ago

I have some clue but told to keep quiet, we may find out as early as Thursday (unlikely though)...He a great player though quick as hell

Reply #216969 | Report this post

A  
Years ago

Dicko, Offensively Tremmell is fantastic but the coach does not let him shoot, drive or create! only lets him play a small part.

Reply #216982 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

Thought the Dragons have picked up Larry Abney after he was canned from the Taipans.

Reply #217012 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Nope....apparently they didn't show any interest in him when his manager contacted them. Looking for a swingman.

Reply #217029 | Report this post

STAT  
Years ago

What are you guys on Abney would be a great fit for any team he has heaps of skills like...um...hmmm...oh i kno! He can make a bird with his hands :D

Reply #217181 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

LOL stat!

Reply #217195 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:16 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754