Isaac
Years ago

Where to get And 1 shoes for women?

Have had an email that asks:

Just wondering if you let me know of anywhere in adelaide that sell a good range of and1 shoes to suit women?
Anyone able to provide info?

Topic #18685 | Report this topic

Coady  
Years ago

hhhmm not sure, i cant even find And 1's on the eastbay website, now they normally have sorts of stuff! wondering if And 1 aint operating no more?

Reply #220990 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Recently went to AND1 in Melbourne and alot of the low cut shoes can be worn by women also. I have two pairs which are more unisex than mens and I am a size 8.5 women shoe and they fit great.

Reply #220994 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Bell Street, Preston (in Melbourne). Not hard to find, and they're willing to send to Adelaide if necessary. Great folk to deal with.

That said, after a total ankle reco ..... I'll never wear them in games again. Great shoes for rec purposes though.

Reply #221115 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:52 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754