Kent Brockman
Years ago

Sixers in 4th

Thanks to the Breakers knocking off the Crocs last night we have jumped them on the ladder.

Hopefully we get Cairns tonight and the Crocs long travel home balances out our less travel but game the night before.

By my calculations Perth could actually fall out of the top 6 if Spirit get them on their own turf.

Another important weekend for teams in the 4th to 7th position. If we drop both games and Spirit beat Perth we could go from 4th to 7th....i think.

Hang on check that. We would go to 6th as we would still have Perth on the % , if it was the last week though we would drop out of the 6 as Perth would have the spilt on us.

Try explaining that to a non NBL fan.

Topic #18751 | Report this topic

kman  
Years ago

Rogers is mucking perth up, il bet sydney do take them and make the finals instead of perth. Perth were absolutely killing without rogers and the squad looked quite settled but now i don't think they have it, losing kendall also was odd as he knows there game plans and now is a tiger.

Reply #221885 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:31 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754