Programs Please
Years ago

Winter Season Programs

Can anyone give an idea when programs will up on the net? I mean BSA have only had an extra month to get programming done and still nothing. People do have lives and do like to plan ahead!!

Topic #18868 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

How ironic - Winter season is upon us and we expect 44 degrees - now I am really worried about global warming!

Reply #223580 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The winter programs have been up for a week!!!

Reply #223584 | Report this post

PKMum  
Years ago

The fixture for the first four weeks ABA are up, but is Programs Please after Junior programs? A lot more teams to organise and an extra week before they start... probably not helped by still having parents changing their minds about whether or not little Johnny or Janey will play this season! Sigh... Can only dream about being able to plan ahead with basketball juniors:)

Reply #223585 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Seriously, whats to plan? Is your life planned to the hour for weeks ahead? You know which date the season starts - plan to have a game on that date!

Reply #223600 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#600 - just looking at buying a new house and need to see if we will have 3, 4 or 5 Sturt teams in our grade - will impact where I buy the house - need to save petrol to pay for all the bball fees!!

Reply #223603 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

#603 and what grade was that?

Reply #223606 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

18 1's

Reply #223611 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thursday and Friday are now up.

Reply #223655 | Report this post

PKMum  
Years ago

Obviously #600 doesn't have multiple children all doing different activities, of which basketball is only one child's activity! I have seen families passing children from one car to the next in the car park to get everyone where they need to go, on time and prepared. Simple maths says if you have three kids, each doing 2 or 3 activities, there is a good chance at least 2 of them will clash and involve some serious forward planning.

Reply #224028 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:42 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754