bluey
Years ago

What Have You All Been Doing

So hoops.com.au seems to have taken a rest for about the last 24hrs according to my internet connection at least what have you all been doing in that time??

Topic #18927 | Report this topic

iiii  
Years ago

I thought my IP had been blocked

Reply #224202 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I was chatting yesterday to myself. What did you do to get blocked? - This is a PG forum so i can't say

Reply #224205 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

I just sat on my chair and rocked back and forth, hitting refresh every 5 seconds.

Reply #224206 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

i spent the day experimenting with doing work and hitting the refresh button every 30seconds.

Strangely nothing changed in that time.

Reply #224207 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

I exhausted my brains trying to think of what I had said to offend people and resulting in getting blocked. Surely I couldn't do that! Apart from that, I actually had time to watch some television last night. I had forgotten what it was like. Says a lot for the entertainment value of this site.

Reply #224209 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

Traded in Isaac's Ferrari, in order to get the site running again.

Reply #224210 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

I thought I'd done something wrong. Like talking about some of the media interviews with Mal etc
on the game thread. Or using too many commas
and the mods had had enough of me.

Reply #224211 | Report this post

MH  
Years ago

I msn'ed isaac to ask what had happened. Thought I had done something wrong. Its amazing how many guilty consciouses there are.

I had to then do some actual work. This I was not happy with

Reply #224219 | Report this post

Years ago

It actually said something like 'You are not autorised to view this page' when I tried to get on here yesterday. I thought that was a bit harsh haha.

Reply #224220 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

on the "plus" side we now all know how DDFan feels

Reply #224224 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

No, when you're actually blocked, you see a nice picture.

Reply #224225 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

I thought my work computers had banned the sight, i was ready to start looking for other jobs

Reply #224226 | Report this post

The real Mutley  
Years ago

I actually got some work done; my boss was so wrapped with my productivity yesterday that he called me in to discuss a raise!

Reply #224230 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

I rummaged through my recycle bin until I found a discarded pizza box. After I'd cleaned it up a little, I cut it into a square the same size as my monitor.

By mid morning, thanks to some handy crayon work, I'd managed to doctor up a reasonable facsimile of the site before sticky taping it over my screen.

Every 30 minutes or so, I'd take it down and update it with a Julius quip, a game night preview or some news from the US.

P.S It took me ages to update it with a "First pic of Jawai" .gif - that boy is huge!

Reply #224234 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

See what sort of effect you have on our miniscule lives, Oh Great One........

Reply #224241 | Report this post

bbgun  
Years ago

I was concerned my It's so hot joke was so bad I had been banned till things cooled down a bit

Reply #224243 | Report this post

bretts the man  
Years ago

Yes yesterday was really strange. Found other jobs away from my computer.
Love your comment Kent Brockman,
We should pettion to let him back.

Reply #224251 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

I damn nearly s**t myself.... I was rattling my brain trying to think of who I had insulted or offended.

I then started thinking big brother would come knocking on my door for some transgression..

I even emailed another user to ask what the go was and to see if I was banned..

Reply #224257 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

living in WA i thought that there must have been a fire or something in SA which caused the internet to go down all around the city... seeing as this is th eonly site i go on from adelaide it didnt seem that unlikely...

Reply #224260 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

I didn't notice

Reply #224277 | Report this post

ITA  
Years ago

hahaha, I sent an email to isaac as well, thought it was strange blocking me when i hadn't really even posted in ages.

Reply #224288 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Playing in the snow.

Reply #224375 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Is DDFan blocked???

When did this happen?

Oh thankyou sooo much Isaac!!!

Reply #224377 | Report this post

thought the fn kids at work had got my IP banned - ask Isaac how often i've emailed him to get school IP unblocked.

Reply #224380 | Report this post

thought the fn kids at work had got my IP banned - ask Isaac how often i've emailed him to get school IP unblocked.

Reply #224381 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

X, a few weeks ago.

Reply #224402 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Reply #224586 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:06 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754