Dr Bullshit
Years ago

TEN HD - Lakers vs Celtics on now

Sure enough, scheduled NBA and what do we get? Dr Phil on both 10 channels! Please everyone ring and complain about this crap! I have already done so and the lady that answered the phone stated "yeh i dno why that is, even our schedule says it should be NBA"

Topic #18994 | Report this topic

bobcats  
Years ago

What a joke. They had to choose this game to stuff up didnt they!!!

Reply #224847 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

What game is it supposed to be, lakers vs celtics?

Reply #224848 | Report this post

bobcats  
Years ago

Yes Lakers v Celtics. Lakers 23 Celtics 20 at the quarter!

Reply #224849 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

I TAKE THAT BACK WOOOO GO FUCKN TENHD LEGENDARY!

Reply #224851 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

Let me guess. It didn't start at exactly 12.00pm and you all got your knickers in a knot?

You're lucky that you're able to watch it live while us working slaves have to wait for the replay.

Reply #224853 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Its not live, it was quarter time when the game started. Still, glad that its on.

Reply #224856 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

Perhaps there was another game before that, that didn't finish? It happened on Fox Sports plenty of times where it wouldn't even start until midway through the first or second quarter because the previous game went long. Given that the start was 12pm here (which is quite late in America), I wouldn't be surprised.

Reply #224872 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

The Lakers C's game is the early game in the states 7:30PM ET so i doubt thats the case.

Reply #224876 | Report this post

shin splints  
Years ago

30 minute delay is better than the alternative we have had for the past 10 years.

Be appreciative, not critical of 10.

Reply #224887 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Talk about a showcase of things to come. Wow what a game to have on!

Reply #224910 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm just happy that its still on the TV even when it's gone into OT. Foxtel would normally cut it due to going over its time.

Reply #224920 | Report this post

BettyLeadfoot  
Years ago

Caught this game tonight (Friday). Came home after going out to dinner and did a spot of channel surfing and there it was. Great picture and great game. Will certainly look for these from now on.

55 inch Samsung series 9 is excellent to watch it on. Now to build my HTPC. Ah what bliss.

Reply #225004 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:24 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754