Panther
Years ago

Rob Brown: offseason in Bendigo

Heard that Rob Brown has been recruited to play for Bendigo alongside of Shaun Redhage next season in the SEABL conference of the ABA.
Bendigo are looking like serious ABA national champ contenders!

Topic #1904 | Report this topic

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

oh dear...if that is true, they are going to take some serious beating...how much money do these SEABL teams have...maybe they should look at newley, holmes, and cj bruton to round out the starting quintet??

Reply #21534 | Report this post

rare23air  
Years ago

Bendigo's roster looks awersome!

Shawn Redhage, Rob Brown, Ricky Daniels, Jason Cameron, Sam Fotu(Pioneers), Ben Harvey and Lucas Smith who had been playing with South West Metro in the QABL.

Add in a bunch of Bendigo's top locals and 2005 could be a little different for a team who have not hade the playoffs for a couple of seasons!

Reply #21587 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

I don't know if Ricky is playing rare23air, from my sources I had heard he hung up the boots.

Reply #21624 | Report this post

Frank the Tank  
Years ago

I think panther should get a call up to Bendigo because he is wasted here in the Adelaide Conference.

Reply #21632 | Report this post

rare23air  
Years ago

Panther - according to the SEABL's media guide Ricky Daniel's will be suiting up for them.

Not saying that is definetly correct but to the best of my knowledge. They will be awersome without him all the same!

Reply #21654 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Rare23air, just had confirmation that Ricky won't be playing due to troubles with his citizenship.

Reply #21803 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:17 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754