Kelly
Years ago

Basketball Show on SEN

Now that Melbourne radio station SEN (Sports Entertainment Network) is broadcasting live into Adelaide, Adelaide listeners can call the station.

On Friday night between 8.30pm and 10.30pm, "The Dribblers" Basketball program with Andrew Gaze and Nigel Purchase airs in Adelaide and Melbourne.

The frequency is 1323AM and the talkback call number is:
1300 72 111 6.

I haven't actually heard it yet though, so I don't know if it is any good!

(Mod: Frequency corrected)

Topic #1907 | Report this topic

Liam Flynn  
Years ago

The frequency is actually 1323AM. Good radio station, quality sporting issues and talkback.

(Mod: I've fixed the original.)

Reply #21583 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Yeah i was listnening to it and Adrew Gaze does a great job of hosting it...last week they had Mark Bradtke, Mark Davis,Phil Smyth and an NBA erport so it was great listening

Reply #21597 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

Heard it last week and wasn't bad. Had Phil Smyth on the air just after the Wollongong win and a interview with Mark Davis. Plus it makes for good fun to hear Gaze pronouce Glen Saville numerous times on a car trip back from Morphett Vale.

Sorry, posted at the same time.

Reply #21599 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

yeah was a good listen. Put it this way, its new and its more than we have had in the past. Last week was good especially with a fair bit of adelaide content. ditto gaze pronoucing glen saville.

Reply #21656 | Report this post

Kelly  
Years ago

It's all very well listening, but you have to CALL if you want to hear more Adelaide content!

Reply #21675 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

You know that Al Green comes on 5aa every sunday 4pmish for 45min to talk about the 6ers and basketball in general

Reply #21685 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

sure but this is more (content) than we have had in the past.

Reply #21759 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:24 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754