DJ Rod
Years ago

2 Episode of 'The OT' this week

What a huge week in the NBL! We have responded with 2, yes 2 episodes of the OT for your listening pleasure.

First, there is a GRAND FINAL special, where we cover all of the big issues leading up to the series including match ups, the coaching battle, X-Factors and how the game will be whistled.

Episode 'Calvin Telford' (#24) has also been released and has plenty of food for thought!

JR reveals his award nominations, we talk about the Boomers coaching job, who is our future back up to Patty Mills and which teams will survive the EOI process. We even give you, the listener, a chance to suggest who you would like us to catch up with in the off season.

Here yo!

Topic #19251 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

You don't think the Dragons should make the 8?

They should be certainties.

Ahead of the Gold Coast for sure. You two wouldn't like this, but if Fox Sports have a choice between South and Townsville, I think I know which way they'll be going.

Reply #228027 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

?????

i stated the 8 will:
Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, South, NZ, Sydney, GC & Townsville

Reply #228039 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Listen back to it, DJROD.

You and JR NEVER say South.

You two mention Townsville, Perth, Adelaide, NZ, Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast.

Although, listening back to the audio myself, you guys only come up with 7 teams. I trust the "South" bit was accidently edited out!

Reply #228058 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

I said Melbourne twice... one after another with an interruption brought to you by www.johnrilie.com

South is in Melbourne.

Reply #228072 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:49 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754