gezza
Years ago

Ursula Richards' knee injury

Anyone know how bad Ursuala's knee is? Wasn't at the game but heard about it on this forum and just wondering how it happened, did anyone see and if anyone can enlighten me and others concerned on this great player?

Topic #19526 | Report this topic

dawn_clairvoyant  
Years ago

ursula who?

Reply #231146 | Report this post

luca  
Years ago

Young, talented Woodville ABL player and also in the Lightning Strike Squad. Didn't see the injury, heard on the grapevine it isn't as bad as first thought, no idea how long she will be out.

Reply #231148 | Report this post

Big Bad Bob  
Years ago

Did this really needs its own thread??

Reply #231196 | Report this post

fox  
Years ago

why you think because it's something to do with women's ABL it's somehow less important than the 5 million Julius Hodge is God threads we had 7 or 8 months ago ?

Reply #231204 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

nice call

Reply #231216 | Report this post

sps  
Years ago

Absolutely, fox. Big Bad Bob (I'm guessing your name makes up for certain things that you lack), have you not seen some of the absolute crap that makes it up on this website? Someone's just asking about a major injury which happened in our local league on the weekend.

Reply #231226 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Unfortunately an ACL and she needs a knee reconstruction , and Im sure most basketballers best wishes go out to her

Reply #231239 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Was at the game and Ursula was clearly in a lot of pain. Pretty disappointing to see that a stretcher of some sort was not available. The trainers had to physically lift her up into a wheel chair (while she screamed in pain) and hold her leg in the air until the ambulance arrived. Looked awkward and even more painful for the girl.

Reply #231256 | Report this post

Wondering  
Years ago

Is it Ursula Richards? is she related to Hannah Richards who done her ACL last year???

Reply #231287 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No relation. hope everything turns out okay

Reply #231332 | Report this post

Girl Power  
Years ago

Keep your chin up Ursula. The coming weeks are going to be tough, but you WILL get through them and survive to play another day.

All the best, you go girl!

Reply #231373 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

" All the best, you go girl! "

Girl Power,
If trust you are from the Oprah Winfrey show, I congratulate you for taking an interest in this corner of Urstrulia. We'll be sending over Hugh Jackman as a return guest very soon.

Reply #231385 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I have paper cut on my finger..ouch!!

Reply #231505 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

BAHAHA Ursula always has an injury if it isnt her knee its something else....
and 'great player'....YEAH RIGHT!!

Reply #231592 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#592 You are a fuckin disgrace. What moron gets pleasure from someone elses injury. Fuckwit! Obviously a nobody who has done nothing in basketball.

Reply #231595 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:21 pm, Fri 10 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754