Cara Boothey

Southern
Tracy Tuesley
Tamara Walker
Stephanie Gates
Ieva Nagy
Gilly Hendrie

This match is shaping up to be a close one
Southern are on a 2 match winning run and have a record of 3:1, while norwood have come off a loss and are at 2:2. However that can be argued as not being a fair comparison after looking at the two different opposition
In such a crucial match will experience come into play. Southern would like another win going into a tough run of match, while Norwood would like to go 3:2 when the lightning girls come back.
In terms of experince Norwood would seem to have a large edge, with most players having played finals in previous years

Key Players
Norwood
Amanda Williams. Southern must stop her, if they cant it could be quite a nasty night.

Cara Boothey. Up there amongst the best few defenders in the league, if onsong will score aswell and cause major problems for southern.

Southern
Stephanie Gates. Need to stop her in the paint, if she can dominate the boards and get numerous second chance opportunities for her team southern will be in with a good shot.

Tamara Walker. She is a player which is underestimated, watchout for her 3 point shot and ability to set up other players.

Norwood by 18

Will do the other match for tonight after lunch and the rest later on

Topic #19590 | Report this topic

this thread  
Years ago

Good write up. Probably the best 1 game write up I have read on HoopsSA

Reply #231995 | Report this post

Fern  
Years ago

West vs North
At Port Adelaide

Form
West
Won 32 v Eastern at Adelaide Hills rec centre
Won 36 v Norwood at Port Adelaide
Won 28 v South at Marion
Won 51 v Centrals at Starplex

North
Won 19 v Woodville at Hillcrest
Loss 7 v Sturt at Pasadena
Won 26 v Forestville at Hillcrest
Won 20 v Eastern at Hillcrest

Possible starting 5
West
Trudy Holland
Kate Jenner
Sam Woosnam
Lisa Coleman
Nikita-Lee martin

North
Jamie-lee Peris
Tania Dhu
Bec Lock
Jo Hill
Ali Trewartha

West have shown over the last 4 rounds that they are the favourites for the title. However this match may prove tougher than the first four rounds. Alot will come down to the team that can dominate in the paint and on the boards.
The benches of the two teams may be the deciding factor in this game, will be a good test for both to stand up when called upon.
On form it is hard to go past west, but north has been quite impressive aswell. Except for a slip at sturt, which surprised most they have hardly looked in danger.

Key Players
West
Sam Woosnam. West Look a different team when she is on the court. She needs to show her presence right from the start and get into Norths mind. When she plays well west is very hard to beat

Trudy Holland. Will she step up against a top team, she has done it in the matches against the weaker teams, but cvan she against tougher opposition. Good test and may affect the outcome.

North
Jamie-lee Peris. Norths avenue to dominate the boards, averaging just under 16 rebounds a match. is also putting points on the board.

Jo Hill. Arguably one of the best players in the league. She must play well for North to be in with a shot.

West by 7

Reply #231998 | Report this post

travis  
Years ago

I see it the other way Southern by 18, to tough for the Flames.

West will win by a bit more, not sure if Peris is playing tonight.

Great Write up Fern

Reply #232022 | Report this post

Fern  
Years ago

Norwood won by 2 after double overtime
What a nailbitter that was, match had everything

West By 8

Reply #232048 | Report this post

Supporter  
Years ago

Match certainly did have everything turnover after turnover very poor skills.

Reply #232052 | Report this post

Fern  
Years ago

Dont think ill have time to write up the 2 for tonight. Just been called into work, and wont finish till an hour before tipoff.

As for the match, looking through the stats it shows how close it was, and that southern probably should have won if not for a lack of accurate shooting in the overtime periods.

Also why foul with seconds remaining when the other team must make a basket to either win or send to overtime? it just gives them a second chance

Reply #232055 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

and norwood have played, right fern..

Reply #232070 | Report this post

Fern  
Years ago

Obviously you dont have a job, a job comes before doing write ups. i have time right now to write it up, but im not going to because no one will read it before the matches. So what point is there.

Next time you do it, it isn't an easy thing to do properly, with detail. Oh and dont hide behind a anon tag and have a go at other people.

Going through the matches tonight.

South will beat Eastern comfortably, Truslove and Carpenter will be too big and dominate.

Sturt will also comfortably beat Woodville. Ursula Richards is a huge loss to Woodvilles team and will not be able to stay with Sturt

Reply #232075 | Report this post

fern's apprentice  
Years ago

Woodville just dropped to the sabres by 8 in the end.

Marino played

Eastern beat South 64 / 61 pts

South without truslove

Reply #232085 | Report this post

Fern  
Years ago

Like the name, just got back from Pasadena.

Woodville played very well, team played and showed some promise. Good group of youth that could bode well in future years.

Sturt however only won because of marino, she played outstanding. Sturt seem to lack the depth of the top teams and with the big losses last season it shows.

Cant comment on the other game as i haven't seen the replay yet. But the result shows how much truslove gives to South.

Reply #232087 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Carpenter didn't dominate.

Taya Crockford dislocated her kneecap, and then popped it back in..! She had 10(?) in low 20 minutes - best game i've seen from her.

Reply #232091 | Report this post

fotago  
Years ago

Great game from Crockford - extremely scrappy game from most. Truslove did not play.
Very close. Great D from South by a couple of players. Crockford injured - probably long term

Reply #232108 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great D from South?

South only won the rebounds by 2.

Eastern players blocked 10 shots (Talbot 4, Wilcox and Robbertson 2, Symons and Clayton 1 each)

Eastern led the steals with 10(Fricker 4, Litster 3, and Wilcox, talbot and Bayly 1 each) vs South's 8.

If Crockford has only(!) dislocated her knee, then she's looking at 6-8 weeks.

Reply #232110 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

stats are only one measure of defense.

Reply #232115 | Report this post

Sturt Supporter  
Years ago

I don't think Sturt won because of Marino...in fact, they probably nearly lost it because of her. Basketball is a team game and I hardly think Marino played a team game last night. It's easy to score 24 points when you have the ball in your hands for the majority of the game!!

Reply #232120 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#232115 = Pfft... so what were the occasions of "Great D" you were referring to?

Reply #232121 | Report this post

fotago  
Years ago

sorry meant to say great D by Eastern - apologies

Reply #232122 | Report this post

fern's apprentice  
Years ago

I would say the Womens Cabl has almost sorted itself in to contenders and pretenders.

In order
Contenders:
West
Daylight

North
Forestville
Norwood

The tweeners are southern/South

Pretenders:
Sturt
Eastern
Woodville
Centrals

Brenton Johnston early Coach of the year

Jo Hill early Halls Medal

Reply #232125 | Report this post

j  
Years ago

Brenton Johnson coach of the year but he coaches a team of pretenders?? Put Southern in that group as well.

Reply #232126 | Report this post

this thread  
Years ago

Crockford was pulled down in a dirty play, legged by a lousey defender and injured in the play. I thought it was a disgraceful display of unsportsmanlike behaviour and a black mark on the game.

Reply #232128 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"The tweeners are southern/South"

The "Pretending" Eastern has beaten both those teams.

This comp is a lot closer than you may want to admit.

Reply #232132 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Crockford situation was caused by an Eastern player diving for a loose ball, unfortunately Taya's foot/ankle was underneath the Eastern player and when Taya fell, she twisted.

To say Taya was "pulled down" is as much a lie as saying that umpire Frost from the women's game will grow another 30cms.

I'm sure I speak for all Eastern supporters when I wish Taya a speedy recovery, but I can't say it enough - Taya wasn't pulled down - she twisted her knee when an Eastern player dived for a loose ball.

Surely the game video (there were 2 cameras at the game) will debunk your conspiracy theory.
BTW, NO Eastern players were near the Grassy Knoll, "Sung" with Milli Vanilli, or have ever been near a Space Shuttle launch.

Reply #232134 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Taya dislocated her knee and it is unclear as to how long she is out. She was not legged unfortunately she had the ball on the rebound and the girl behind her fell and landed on her ankle causing her knee to twist. We wish her the speediest of recoveries

Reply #232140 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

where was jamie-lee peris from north?
if she was there i reckon they would have won that game.

Reply #232210 | Report this post

sps  
Years ago

An Eastern player 'legged' Taya (??) HA! What drugs are you on? That is so far from the truth it is not funny! I think what was more concerning was the fact that neither South coach even went over to Taya to check on her when she was screaming in pain. Apart from the South team manager, it was Eastern people out the crowd trying to help her. I'm sure if it had been on of Glenn's favourites, he would have been over there in a jiffy.
Oh and I also love it how Eastern are still rated 'pretenders' when they have knocked off two teams (Southern and South) that no one even rated them a chance against.
I hope Glenn left feeling like the moron he is for letting Robertsen go.
Anyone can beat anyone in the women's comp this season. My money's on West for the flag, but if Norwood end up scraping through to the finals and win it merely because the Lightning assistant is their coach and is therefore reaping the rewards of poaching players, then that will be very disappointing. I'm not fussed who wins it, I just hope that Norwood doesn't!

Reply #232234 | Report this post

daybugs  
Years ago

Are you new on the scene sps??

West Adelaide have had more lightning and ex lightning players than any other team for the last 5 years!!!

Lets hope they win the flag and Norwood doesn't get in the finals. On that basis alone...

Sour puss?

Reply #232243 | Report this post

reluka  
Years ago

Here here - just leave the girl out there screaming on the court and throw your hands up in the air -shame on south Coaches - yes SPS is correct. Actually her bone is cracked and pulled away from the AC so a bit more serious than a dislocated knee. thanks to the eastern people who did the right thing.

Reply #232252 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Daybugs - wake up and smell the roses -what are you on

"West Adelaide have had more lightning and ex lightning players than any other team for the last 5 years!!!"

and who would that be? - Don't Norwood have 3 lightning players this season, plus the Coach Lightning Players for West are Sam & Trudy Holland, who only played for Lightning at the end of the season. Oh Martin but she was Sydney and didn't play many minutes.

Reply #232254 | Report this post

daybugs  
Years ago

Jenner, Woosnam, Mahoney, King , Seward, Smith, Holland, Truslove, Lamshed, Cooper.

That enough??? Since 2005???

Reply #232260 | Report this post

sps  
Years ago

Daybugs, you are a moron. There have been a handful of clubs in the ABL in the past five years you could say the same about re Lightning players. It's not the fact Norwood has three current Lightning players, rather the way they recruited them - Pritchard poaching players at Lightning practices etc. There's ways and means to go about things. Anyhoo, as I understand, Foley is having ankle surgery, so without her, they won't even get a sniff of the flag - enough said.

Reply #232268 | Report this post

daybugs  
Years ago

Are you a player who didn't get recruited?

Or just an axe to grind?

Reply #232269 | Report this post

sps  
Years ago

LOL, yeah you've got it daybugs, I was gagging to get recruited by Norwood...my dream team. Moron.

Reply #232276 | Report this post

daybugs  
Years ago

I cant see any of the teams getting past west, but I am a moron.

Reply #232280 | Report this post

sps  
Years ago

Come on, daybugs, tell us the truth, you were dropped on your head as a small child, weren't you?

Reply #232282 | Report this post

Sue  
Years ago

I agree, the game saturday was almost lost by Marino's selfish game. if she passed the ball on maybe Sturt could get some movement in offence. they will struggle if she does not pull her finger out and play some team basketball. it shows she cannot win (as good a player as she is) it by herself, she tried and almost lost to Woodville!

Reply #232284 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sue what has that got to do with the current argumant between the 2 children at the moment?

Reply #232290 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Is one of the Norwood-Lightning players Amanda Williams? Strange that in one argument she's not even good enough for the Lightning, but in another she's a core example of the horrific trade of senior poaching?

And are the other two Duke and Foley? That is, Duke who is from interstate and has only played a couple of seasons elsewhere for the Eagles.

And Foley, also from interstate, who has only ever played in our ABL for Norwood from what I can tell.

Is that seriously what's being bitched about here?

Reply #232295 | Report this post

sps  
Years ago

Apologies, Isaac, that this seems so trivial. I mean, it is the women's comp after all, how dare we be so trivial. If only we were talking about the possibility of Schenscher playing two games for Eastern and how that may disrupt North or the likes from making the finals, that would be far more interesting. Trust me, I can think of 675646468767654 more trivial things that have been discussed on this website.
I think the core of the matter is that there is obvious poaching of local players going on within the Lightning, therefore you have half the comp that is strong with Lightning players, and half the comp that struggles without Lightning players. Surely a more even comp would only be a good thing for basketball in SA.

Reply #232299 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

A more even competition is a specific issue. You're making allegations against a coach, put in place to get wins for their club not feed the poor.

And don't make this about men vs women - I purposefully deleted a paragraph about the men's league (Ninnis and Flynn create strong ties between Sturt and the 36ers and the Sabres have just one 36ers rep in the team) so it wouldn't become a distraction but that obviously wasn't enough.

Where are the examples of "obvious poaching of local players"? As I said, neither Duke or Foley are "local players". Is your beef with Williams? Isn't where she plays a personal decision and ultimately the final choice here? For all I know, she lives nearer the CBD and driving to Mt Barker to suit for Eastern is a PITA. When you're presumably getting paid petrol money, I think accessibility would factor into your decisions.

Have you suggested to her, or other such examples of local poaching, that they play for another club to "even up" the league?

Unless you have those struggling clubs paying up to get marquee players (and then copping "Think of the juniors!" as Centrals did last season) or some forced distribution rule (besides the restricted player rules I assume are still in place), what else are you going to do?

Make the discussion about that rather than some emotive brawl disparaging a coach whose job is to recruit and win.

(FWIW, I don't think I've met the coach in question and have no personal reason/bias to defend them.)

Reply #232305 | Report this post

sps  
Years ago

Isaac, if you don't think Pritchard is poaching players at Lightning practices etc then your head is more in the clouds than I initially thought. I'm thinking your expertise lies more in posts regarding Rhianna and the Lakers.

Reply #232365 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Are you under the beleif that duke and foley are playing at norwood from the goodness of their hearts isaac? Because im sure both of them had an impressively competitive amount of $$$ thrown their way. $$ most other clubs in aust couldnt afford

Reply #232376 | Report this post

sps, while i don't disagree with SOME of your comments, i think you're "playing the man, not the ball".

Reply #232377 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

sps, see Pickle's post. I barely even skimmed that Rhianna topic and that was just to check it for spam so I'm not sure why you've brought that up (again).

I asked you to back up your claim about "obvious poaching of local players" - something which you have failed to do. As I said, only one of the three Lightning players with Norwood is actually anything approaching local, and that Foley was already with Norwood anyway. Not to mention that Duke was "poached" from another strong team as well, rather than someone like Centrals!

Anonymous, no. Read it again - I was talking about Williams. I've already established that neither Duke or Foley are really 'local' players.

Ultimately, the decision on where to play is up to the player. They can turn down money, drive further, deal with poor team support, etc if they choose to, but how many are going to do that? If they don't, go and take it up with them and pitch your vision of an even league.

Reply #232385 | Report this post

sps  
Years ago

Thanks for the inspirational words, Isaac - so insightful.

Reply #232391 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

seems most think an uneven comp where four clubs dominate is what SA basketball should be about.
Maybe we should introduce competition as a new concept and basketball may gain some ground on its competitors

Reply #232394 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

seems most think an uneven comp where four clubs dominate is what SA basketball should be about.
Who thinks that?

SPS, dodging the issue - well done.

Reply #232399 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

BSA think that or they would introduce restrictions on the number of WNBL players per team, enforce caps and stop turning a blind eye to the high profile players who run imaginary clinics, work in phantom canteens and have 'jobs/positions' within clubs in name only.
Get some rules and regulations in place that will strengthen the CABL and promote it to the young players coming through the ranks and provide as near as possible an even playing field for all clubs otherwise Basketball in SA will join the dinosaurs.
Surely it has dawned on people that having so many clubs that cant compete weakens everybody.
Get over who the feck wins the flag for a moment and try to find some answers for creating a CABL and district scene where each weak a competition takes place.
Failing that bite the bullet and scrap Woodville, centrals, souths, southern and mavericks and run a 4 or 5 team elite comp.

Reply #232418 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Quote: "...introduce restrictions on the number of WNBL players per team..."

Once a player has averaged 12 mins in WNBL = restricted. Williams = unrestricted, Foley and Duke = restricted.

Some answers for creating a CABL and district scene where each weak [week?] a competition takes place:
- Focus on developing Juniors to come up through the ranks to challenge for ABL spots.
- Focus on developing loyalty towards your club, not chasing Championships or individual honours above team success.
- Develop attitudes within junior players of playing for team success/improvement, not individual success.

Oh, hang on... the current Womens CABL ladder sees teams #2 to #8 separated by 1 win after 5 games... maybe teams are trying harder?

Reply #232441 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

'418, at what level do you chase wins and leave the "for the development of all" mantra behind? Is it at WNBL/NBL level, or does it exist between seniors and the final grades of juniors?

Does enforced equivalence lead to complacency and a lack of true competition and drive?

More competitive games would be good, but is it really that achievable and ideal without the clubs themselves doing more work to get their junior numbers up and keep them in the program?

I don't think the coach is the right target here - that's my main point. The clubs provide coaches with direction (usually employ them to win games) and players make the final decision on where they're going to play. And I can't see clubs saying "You're only allowed to recruit a team subjectively on par with other lower clubs, but then do your best after that" and I can't see players driving miles out of their way, to play with people they don't know, for a team likely to get smacked each week, for a few bucks.

You talk of restrictions which exist, and cap enforcement which will always be a struggle - if the NBL can't enforce one, how can the local league?

Reply #232464 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think if the recruitment opportunities are even,better competition follows. Enforced equivalency worked in the AFL and the competition is stronger for it.
Zoning at district level, as exists in football, would be a start of an equal playing ground and would end the country player monopoly some clubs enjoy.
CABL is not development nursery but restrictions on how many games a WNBL player has to play before taking part in finals would stop it from being a circus.
If they can't enforce the rules you have ask why and then either scrap them entirely or demand their enforcement.How many clubs have won flags because they cheated the system and what does that say about the sport itself? How do you sell a sport to the public if its core is rotten and clubs disregard the laws meant to enhance fair competition?
Seems the philosophy is you're only a criminal if you get caught. I hold all clubs responsible for the mess the sport is in and can't believe club administrators don't see past a win.
No one blames Norwood's coach for obtaining the best players possible but most would like to know the system wasn't being rorted in doing so. Not many would put their hand on their hearts and say the system is fair, working or is in the best interests of basketball in this state.
I get back to my main point, having a competition where there are only 4 or 5 teams competitive is not in the long term good of the sport. You don't improve playing good teams every 3rd week and it's worse at district level where weekly competition is non existent.
BSA and the clubs themselves are failing the sport with short sighted club values.

Reply #232472 | Report this post

r u sure  
Years ago

sps
"There have been a handful of clubs in the ABL in the past five years you could say the same about re Lightning players."

Certainly NOT at Norwood.

Can you name just one club who has had as many player as westies??

Reply #232483 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#232472 - You point to the AFL as a fair and balanced system, and then you ask how many clubs have won flags because they cheated the system and what does that say about the sport itself?

Um, Carlton in the 90's?

Allegations abound regarding Forestville's salary cap over the last few years, but AFAIK there was never any investigation - it was all innuendo.

The cost of conducting a draft system is preventative, disruptive and above all else, not neccessary.

ABL coaches must put in a letter to talk to other clubs players, but there are no checks in place to prevent a player from club X approaching a player or coach from club Y.

Again, the real issue I believe lies with the players you breed from your Junior ranks - invest the time and effort in your 10s, 12, 14,s etc and you'll get some kids pushing through to your Seniors, and maybe you'll pick up other Juniors who see a strong Junior program.

At the conclusion of State Junior Champs, it will be interesting to see where the top-placed ABL clubs Junior teams finish overall.

Will the top clubs keep keeping on, or will there be a changing of the pecking order?

Like any business, work hard and you'll reap the benefits!

Reply #232487 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#472, back for another try huh?
No one ask about smaller Victorian clubs success without zoning and the reasons why now...

You don't want a better competition, you want an even one. Dragging the standard of the top teams down does not make a better competition.

Reply #232519 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

restrictions on how many games a WNBL player has to play before taking part in finals would stop it from being a circus.
This already exists in the ABL? Players have to play a certain number of games to qualify for the finals.

How are you going to enforce the salary cap at ABL level? And how would you pay for that?

Reply #232527 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

519, can't compare vic clubs with sa clubs because they have quadruple our population and you can want zoning without being one eyed. I'd rather there be less clubs and better weekly competition than continue in the way we are now. Maybe you need to come clean as to why you don't want zones and it has nothing to do with other club's work ethic.There are too many cosy arrangements in place and zones would end that monopoly.

What is the point of continuing with the woodvilles, souths , centrals and maverick clubs when they are unable to be competitive?
if zoning is not going to happen because its blocked by clubs that have 'arrangements' then merge or cut clubs to get a competitive system.

With restrictions on CABL eligibility, the rule should be to have played 75% of minor round games to be eligible for finals and salary caps should be transparent with players listed publicly with what payments and club presidents legally liable for irregularities.

Salary cap infringements like poaching is an every day occurrence that gets swept away under the carpet and put into the too hard basket because under existing rules its almost impossible to prove but if our game is to go forward some one need to clean it up.

Reply #232543 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No, you don't want to compare SA clubs with Vic clubs because it doesn't suit you argument. As smaller clubs like McKinnon and Blackburn are able to improve substantially and compete with the Dandenongs and Nunawading much more than they were 5 years ago due to factors other than zoning. And it has plenty to do with a clubs work ethic and allocation of resources.

Mavericks uncompetitive? They would be favourites to be U16 girls champions (an outstanding team and currently undefeated in the winter season) and 2nd in U14 girls currently - I'd say the near future of the Eastern ABA women's program is very bright! And somehow they managed to develop some very competitive teams and mix it with the big goys/girls without zones? How is it possible...

Salary cap infringements, like poaching, is used as a flimsy excuse FAR more often than it actually occurs.

Reply #232556 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How are their 10s 12s and 18s or even 20s? Did they not loose to Sturt at Easter in 16s ?

Reply #232557 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You're talking about a stronger comp for ABL, not about the success of Mavs U16s losing one game in at Easter.

MAVS:
U12GD1 = 5th
U14GD1 = 2nd
U16GD1 = 1st
U18GD1 = last

No zoning, just hard worj by dedicated and committed coaches. The future's so bright, Mavs have gotta wear shades!

BUT - isn't this meant to be about ABL?

Reply #232656 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If by hard work you mean sending out letters to kids fro other clubs, having all your good kids from the U16 team come from other clubs. Then sure.

Reply #232668 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Way off track (668), NO letters have been sent, and any juniors that are playing at Mavs approached the club not the other way. A number of players have come back after seeing a program that they were impressed with, and deciding the grass wasn't greener on the other side. How about acknowledging the hardwork. Mavs are quietly going about building a successful junior development program without worrying about what others are doing. This is now getting results after a number of tough years. Isn't this good for basketball?

Reply #232681 | Report this post

fotago  
Years ago

Well "this thread" - Crockford serious injury out for the season

Reply #233242 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

556, how do you think the present U16 team was formulated? it was a case of 'obtaining' players from a couple of clubs to form a super team. No club development involved and had country involvement. The 18's are hopeless but the fourteens are very good but where did they come from,local?
When these groups go you're left with a non developing club and the coaches of the 14 and 16 won't be there either.

Reply #233247 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:44 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754