Isaac
Years ago

Sportal's NBL Dream Team comp

Is anyone else playing in Sportal's NBL Dream Team fantasy comp, besides the small Hoops SA league we have going?

It's down to the final round and I'm 6th overall. I made Rosell Ellis my captain (worth double points) due to the Wildcats having three games this week, and he's done well first up with 30 and 10.

The person in 1st place is roughly 250-300 ahead, so my chances of winning are pretty slim.

For the record, the standings in the Hoops SA league are:

Isaac
Jim
Doctor E
Yogee
Rory
Stephon
Humpa
Libertine

Libertine's score is so bad that I don't think he's playing anymore...

Topic #1977 | Report this topic

red dog  
Years ago

i knew you had rosell and presumed he would be captain if he maintains that form plus your other multigame players do well you are in with a chance of a top 3 finish. good luck.

Reply #22448 | Report this post

Doctor E  
Years ago

Yeah congrats Isaac with top place in the bag. Only 2 losses all season. Well done.

And thanks everyone for playing.

Reply #22449 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Recent stupid decisions have probably killed my chances:

- traded Bradtke instead of Horvath, then Horvath got injured for the season. Dumb.

- traded Farley for Ellis in the second to last round, and kept Rychart. Rychart then had 11 points while Farley scored 37 or whatever. Crap!

- got Brannen a couple of rounds ago. What a dud. For a big man, his percentages have been terrible.

- final trade was Melmeth for Bradtke. If I'd have kept Bradtke the whole time, I would be in a far better position. Melmeth had a lot of games, but is just too unpredictable.

Oh well. I think that only one other person in the top 6 has Ellis, so hopefully that is my key to potential success.

That competition was a lot easier when you realised that missed field goals brutally effected players, so Ellis, Bradtke, Burgess, Rychart, etc were very successful.

Reply #22454 | Report this post

wak  
Years ago

I'm at 36th.

Reply #22463 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

If I win this round in my private comp I will go top in that...other than that I think I am in the 500's overall!

Reply #22470 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:05 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754