filthy mexican
Years ago

When is BSA going to enforce the use of live stats

We had a great stat program and BSA wanted to change to go to Live Stats so for the 2009 season all games can be available online. When are BSA going to enforce that this service be done? Otherwise what was the point of changing in the first place?

Topic #19907 | Report this topic

pete  
Years ago

Anyone know the results of tonight's mens woody/eastern game? Live stats seem to be frozen with the score locked very closely away, at 74-75 on 6.31min. It seems that this game is no longer live or as I said locked away on this score? If you could let me know that would be great.

Reply #235977 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Eastern won the men from the foul line by one 91-90 scores locked away with 1.2 secs one foul shot from two sealed it for the mavs

Reply #235979 | Report this post

pete  
Years ago

Thanks mate, much appreciated, did anyone get the same problem with the live stats issue that I described? Sounds like a ripper game missed, woonder who sealed the free throws? I'm guessing Hill and Knight best players for their respective teams?

Reply #235980 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

mmm blond kid from Eastern hit the free throw Knights with 30 points a ton of rebounds and at least 4 brain fades. Hill good but number 14 from Eastern can't remember his name had a stand out game.

Reply #235983 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

14 is Ben Dearman

Reply #235984 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

filthy mexican - probably BSA forced the change because Live Stats is provided free of cahrge to the cloubs while the other stats program costs the clubs licensing fees....thats why the other ABA leagues went this way.

Reply #235987 | Report this post

filthy mexican  
Years ago

Thanks Ho, I figured that but every club has the technology to go live when will it happen?

Reply #235993 | Report this post

Devo  
Years ago

LiveStats is provided by the league but internet access is not. This is up to the clubs. Not all clubs provide this. The progam also has some problems and will lock the computer during a game. Where this is a risk the link is disconnected as the first priority is to provide stats to the game and league. These are posted later that night.
Still bedding a new system down. If you are frustrated so too are the operators who want to get the data out there.

Reply #236072 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:28 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754