LC
Years ago

Rockets @ Lakers - Game 7 **Spoiler**

Lakers came out in G7 and went inside the paint...

Managed to get an easy W...and set up a big series against the Nug's.

Gasol did most of the damage...http://linky.com.au/0vqxs

Topic #19918 | Report this topic

mystro  
Years ago

Nuggs still have a good shot @ going to the finals aslong as they paid attention to the things the Rockets did right Vs the Lakers.
Billups will own Fisher all series but Nene and KMart need to shut down the Lakers inside game and force Kobe to settle for jumpshots

Reply #236082 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

I actually think the Nuggets can win this series...Melo has been sensational so far in the playoffs as well. And under Billup's they have been a cohesive unit. Well drilled and well disciplined.

The Lakers have looked ragged at times and some puzzling moves by Phil Jackson have not helped them either.

Reply #236091 | Report this post

dcanwade  
Years ago

who's everyone kidding? no matter what happens the LeBron v Kobe Finals has already been preordained by the higher ups - in fact the advertising posters are starting to go up with Lebron v Kobe with the NBA trophy between them - just like last year when they wanted the LA-Celtics rivalry - they already had Bird/Magic montague even before the Finals started and Pistons-Boston were still finishing their series

Reply #236102 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

You're an idiot dcanwade! Give it up! Kobe and Lebron are the two best players in the NBA.

They both were on teams with the BEST regular season record for the season! So there would be NO SURPRISE if they both made it to the finals!

I actually hope one of them don't make it so that you piss off for good with your stupid conspiracy theory!

Reply #236112 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Magic wont get close to Cavs and Nuggets vs Lakers will be a cracking series. Watch for Gasol to dominate and bring the lakers through in 7.

Reply #236118 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I sincerely hope that dcanwade is another troll in the vein of playtime. Otherwise, it must be hard to type in a straitjacket.

Reply #236131 | Report this post

dcanwade  
Years ago

LeBron v Kobe has been preordained - it's the biggest hit this year and with the financial crisis the NBA can't afford anything less - imagine Denver v Orlando - doesn't have the same ring as LeBron v Kobe does it. and with KG out they couldn;t play a Lakers-Celtics rivarly this year

Why is it so farfetched - when the NBA is a business -and the entertainment business especially is all about profit and ratings ??

Not saying they will given that all the way - but they will be helped to get there - in the form of what calls/non calls are made - same way as the refs gave Wade a championship by ensuring he was untochable in the Finals - same was as the Lakers made it vs the Kings to avoid a Nets-Kings finals scenerio

Reply #236136 | Report this post

Mutley  
Years ago

Dcanwade, just curious, do you know who killed Kennedy?

Reply #236142 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Mutley - Kennedy isn't dead. He's David Stern with plastic surgery.

Elvis is actually Mark Cuban and LeBron is an alien from Roswell. Think about it....

Reply #236148 | Report this post

Sebastian  
Years ago

I wonder where those apples have gone lol

Reply #236165 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

I smell weed

Reply #236170 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

dcanwade's day:

step 1 - get up, read the NBA news.
step 2 - post about conspiracy behind NBA on multiple forums.

Repeat step 2 until tired, then sleep.

I love it how he complains that there is no point in following the NBA, yet not realising the irony that he is following closely and commenting on, hence generating interest in the league he is bagging.

I personally am looking forward to either Cavs/Lakers or Nugs/Lakers. Orlando is the only team I find boring.

Reply #236171 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

I don't see the Nuggets giving LA too much trouble to be honest.

Reply #236175 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

Most people said without Yao they wouldn't be too much trouble for the Lakers either...

Reply #236179 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

Nuggets will win

Martin, Nene, Birdman are so tough, physical, mean and defensive minded they will make the mentally weak Gasol, Odom and Bynum run into a shell...Dahntey Jones is a very good defender who will make it at least hard for Kobe...he will have 30/40 pt games but he will earn every one of them, offensively, the Nuggets are going bursurk and have way more firepower than LA...and the PG matchup is in favour of Denvers by a landslide...that, plus, I think Melo will be a more efficient scorer than Kobe in the series and I think JR Smith will have his way with the second unit of the Lakers...hes my X-factor.

Reply #236189 | Report this post

Lakers to win in 7 due to David Stern

Reply #236210 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

4-1 Lakers. Caramelo is not tough enough and nene isn't big enough.

Reply #236250 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:05 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754