Brad Goodmen
Years ago

Junior Finals, Where 2 Now?

With the sixers now playing Friday, what will be happening? Sunday?

Topic #2020 | Report this topic

plow king  
Years ago

i would say Sunday is looking very good now

Reply #22783 | Report this post

Farviewer  
Years ago

BASA has decided in its infinite wisdom, that due to the massive INconvenience that many families will have, to play on Sunday, and thus miss Church, BBQs, Beach outings, Baptisms, Weddings, Anniversaries and recover from their hangovers, ALL tickets will be HALF price on Friday night, to ensure Juniors and their Parents pack the Dome to the rafters and root our boys home BIG time!!!

Call BASA from 8am Monday morning to get your tickets!!!

:P:P

Reply #22787 | Report this post

pioneer  
Years ago

root?? root??!!??

root is someting you grow or animals do.

In Australia we barrack or support!!!!

Root?????/sssshhhheeeeeessssshhhh

Reply #22808 | Report this post

Paul Arnott  
Years ago

Friday junior district finals have been moved to Saturday night. The schedule is available here.

Reply #22820 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

SATURDAY!?!?!

Reply #22834 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

SATURDAY R U FKN SERIOUS

Reply #22855 | Report this post

danish  
Years ago

basa have no f*ckin idea they think that everybodys lives revolve around basketball and nothing else. im playing saturday night and im not happy cos i got my cricket get together aswell. so not happy at all

Reply #23000 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:57 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754