Shazza
Years ago

Broken Hill Junior Carnival

I have heard that the dates for the Broken Hill Junior Carnival have been changed to the weekend of 31 October - 1 November 2009 and that the Mildura Mavericks have confirmed their plans to attend.

Think that Broken Hill ended up pulling out of some carnivals last year due to no shows at their carnival from associations normally expected to attend.

Is anyone else planning on attending?

Topic #20490 | Report this topic

McLovin  
Years ago

Do they have a senior carnival there?

Reply #243626 | Report this post

Shazza  
Years ago

No do not think that they do which is a pity. Junior carnival really well run by all accountrs...

Reply #243634 | Report this post

hangin round  
Years ago

Would love to be there, but waiting on phone call from Netherlands. I think the Blue Stars may be having their trials on that weekend.

Reply #243686 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Depends if the summer season has started....

BTW, Shazza, do you know Gazza, Dazza, Bazza and Azza by any chance?

Reply #243705 | Report this post

petea  
Years ago

Since Broken Hill does not hold any senior carnivals, anyone know of any other carnivals which offer a seniors carnival? I am aware of St Clair and the Barossa, but would be interested to know of any more. Cheers

Reply #243730 | Report this post

petea  
Years ago

Since Broken Hill does not hold any senior carnivals, anyone know of any other carnivals which offer a seniors carnival? I am aware of St Clair and the Barossa, but would be interested to know of any more. Cheers

Reply #243731 | Report this post

old n crusty  
Years ago

Ballarat - March long w/e is a senior carnival

Reply #243944 | Report this post

old n crusty  
Years ago

This might help.....

Ballarat Senior Domestic Tournament

Ballarat Basketball Association

Dates: 6  8 March 2010 (Labour Day Long Weekend)

Age Groups: Seniors - Male & Female

Entries Close: To be confirmed

Further Information:
Mark Valentine (Tournament Manager)

03 5338 1220

[email protected]

www.ballaratbasketball.com

Reply #243945 | Report this post

Pigs Of War  
Years ago

any other country associations going to broken hill??

who normally goes?

Reply #246007 | Report this post

Shazza  
Years ago

I believe that at this stage Mildura is sending both their Div 1 & 2 teams for the weekend along with Whyalla and of course Broken Hill. A couple of other associations are tentative at this stage.

Would be great to get a few more along.

Reply #246435 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:17 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754