Anonymous
Years ago

Any 36ers pre-season games in Adelaide?

I keep hearing about 36ers pre-season games in Whyalla and Darwin but surely the 36ers are playing at least one game in Adelaide!? Are they?

Topic #20736 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

36ers' GM Ben Fitz in another thread:

September 13th against the Wollongong Hawks.
Will find out time/etc and get it on the 36ers' site.

Reply #246413 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cheers Isaac.

Reply #246415 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

More info coming soon, but adult tickets will be $10 - fraction less than the $25 Vlahov is making Cats fans pay over in Perth to see the 36ers play!

Reply #246416 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Nice work again SOS..

Reply #246423 | Report this post

cavolo  
Years ago

Is the $10 price mention above for the Dome or for Whyalla?

I heard ticket prices in Whyalla were $20 a seat? Does that sound a bit steep to anyone else?

Are many people on the forum planning to go to the game?

I've never been to Whyalla before, so for those of you who have - any recommendations for accomodation, places to eat and places to see (if any!?). =)

Reply #246588 | Report this post

Pigs Of War  
Years ago

if your planning going to whyalla, get tix now...it will sell out quick as...as for food and accomodation..plenty of places...

westlands hotel for both...both good..stayed there for a work conference about 12 months ago..

Reply #246594 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

I'll be up there for it. Last year was a total sellout and from memory the price was about the same.

Reply #246595 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:27 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754