Anonymous
Years ago

SLAM magazine question

Question for SLAM subscribers. I have subscribed to SLAM magazine and the first issue im meant to get is the November issue (which they release almost 2 months before November in the USA), when can i expect it to arrive in my letterbox in Australia?

Topic #21317 | Report this topic

Jc_23  
Years ago

i have the same problem ordered mine in August

Reply #253337 | Report this post

B-Easy  
Years ago

Anon SLAM ship subscriptions out via land mail so it does take quite a while for the issues to arrive here in Aus. Are you waiting on the Melo issue? Usually I find that they arrive in the last week of the month so almost 2 months late as November issue is actually released in October etc. I think the Melo issue will hit our shores in a couple weeks.

Reply #253345 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah I'm waiting for the Melo issue. It's crazy how the release the November issue in September but i spose it looks more up to date if it takes ages to get around the world. It just doesn't make sense because all the stuff in the june issue doesnt have finals stuff in it and was actually released 2 months before june.

Its even crazier that i subscribed in july and get my 1st issue in november! Oh well its a quality magazine at least

Reply #253410 | Report this post

Ms Anonymous  
Years ago

I had the same problem here, my son subscribed months ago, and thank god it came this week, now he can stop his moaning. Hope you guys got yours too

Reply #253847 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:59 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754