Anonymous
Years ago

ABA coaches - who are they?

Who are all the coaches for the ABA teams, both mens and womens?

(Mod: Have changed topic title. Please be more descriptive in the future. Thanks!)

Topic #2134 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Rupert Sapwell is coaching Norwood men. Rick Castle is Sturt men I assume. I think Tracy York is still with Woodville until she leaves a few games into the season. Billy Hopkins with Southern men. I assume Andy Symons is coaching Forestville and Richard Hill still with Eastern. Others would definitely know more as I'd be guessing beyond this point.

Reply #24215 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ricky Simpson - Centrals
Scott Loveday - North
Bob Hunnerup/Dion - West
Kelly Manning - South

Reply #24218 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ben Todd - Woodville

Reply #24224 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

A bit of inside knowledge there anonymous??? What about Whitmore?

Reply #24242 | Report this post

Scooby Doo  
Years ago

Whitmore will be the new woodville coach 4 sure. He will play half the games in reserves this year and train with the boys during the week. He has also just signed with the bald mens society of SA donating hair. Essential Beauty at West Lakes has offered to take it off for him. Where does this man find time for it all?

Reply #24286 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:23 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754