MATT
Years ago

Zac Delaney of the Wollongong Hawks

how tall is this guy? i remember damien robertson for newcastle falcons back in like 1997/8 was about 174cm-this guy looks about that!

Topic #21433 | Report this topic

william 34  
Years ago

im pretty sure zac is the same height as my girlfriend. at 166

Reply #254856 | Report this post

Mr bEn  
Years ago

Mick Wheeler was pretty small from memory ...

Reply #254871 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This Delaney kid says his height is in the low 170's which means he's 5'7"-5'8".

Reply #254931 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Surely he'd be shorter if people have been staring in disbelief and assuming he's a work experience kid?

Reply #254941 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Boykins height tops. Dude can shoot though, I remember him knocking about 8 in a row in the warmup at the dome while I was trying to figure out if he was actually a player.

Reply #254945 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If as he says in an interview his height is in the low 170's it means he's taller than 5'7". Without official mesaurements shouldn't we take his word for it?

Reply #254952 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Small in stature, huge heart. Has played a big part in the hawks success thus far as he has not missed a session for months, often when players were injured or unavailiable to practice. The Hawks could still go ahead with 5 on 5 stuff as Zac was there.
He said that he is used to people saying he can't play because of his size, but I can assure you the kid can play.

Reply #254978 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:31 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754