Quagmire
Years ago

Durant vs Roy

Make your choice... the numbers tend to favour Durant, but the change of Portland from the jail-blazers to a highly respected play-off team is 100% because of Roy.

Who would you draft?

Topic #21466 | Report this topic

Beantown  
Years ago

Hmmm, both exceptional. Perhaps Durant just edges Roy in the long run because with his height he is going to be impossible to defend well after Roy's knees go and he can't get that separation he currently does so well! (I'm talking real long term here).

Btw did anyone see Roy's backwards, through the legs dribble a couple of days ago? I think it was against Denver and he used it to just stop on a dime before smoothly nailing the top of the key jumper. His defender was still running backwards as the shot went through the net! Mad skills on that play!

Reply #255384 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Durant. More upside atm.

Reply #255392 | Report this post

frogger  
Years ago

http://linky.com.au/1d3r7

thats the ankle breaker roy gives melo. crazy good move then sticks the jumper too.
i love roy's leadership and class, but think i'd take durant - his work ethic is really becoming something of a legend around the league too.

Reply #255401 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

Thanks Daniao.

I would take Durant with zero hesitation. Roy is a very good player, but Durant is one of a kind.

Reply #255411 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

I saw that step-back through the legs move where Roy rattled it home. Very nice move and had the crowd gasping!

Durant is probably the more complete rounded player, but I must admit I like watching Roy light it up!

Reply #255413 | Report this post

kwest  
Years ago

Durant.. I think he will be one of the best small forwards to ever play

Reply #255499 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

I'm leaning towards Durant, but only because of Roy's shakey health. Big fan of both guys though.

Reply #255540 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I like both players but i think roy would win

Reply #255588 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:37 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754