andrew filmer
Years ago

Norwood Classic - refs needed

ATTN ALL REF'S
The Norwood Classic is on over easter and looks like being the bigest and best for some time!!!

I am looking for all those interested in umpiring over the weekend.

Please email me if you are interested on [email protected]

Cheers

Andrew

Topic #2154 | Report this topic

when will we hear back from you?
is there a confirmation email or anything?

Reply #24361 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Shouldn't you be head hunting the best refs in the state instead of asking anyone and everyone to contact you?

Last thing we want is a repeat of last year where apart from a few senior refs all the best refs were the Vics who came over.

Reply #24376 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

your email address is wrong - returned transcript for me

Reply #24378 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Try [email protected] maybe?

Flight Centre are a client of mine and most of my contacts' addresses are in the format [email protected] (note, no ".au"), so perhaps give that a go also.

Reply #24379 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

sweet as - isaac thanks again

Reply #24380 | Report this post

andrew filmer  
Years ago

Yes the top Referees in the state are being "Head hunted" and there are over 20 good officials coming from Victoria.
A email has gone out to all panel referees however there are still many good SA ref's who I havn't heard from

Oh and yes the email address is now [email protected]

Reply #24386 | Report this post

andrew filmer  
Years ago

Long live the Zebras
I am waiting on as many applications as possable and then you will hear from me.
Feel free to also give me a call if you wish

Reply #24387 | Report this post

hoya  
Years ago

any chance of having these top refs doing junior games on a friday night

Reply #24710 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree hoya. I understand that they are not paid very well, but heaven forbid someone is going to get seriously hurt unless we have decent refs that can take control of a game especially at U16 & 18 level. Lets pay more & start to get some decent refs back again as we did a few years back

Reply #24716 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:20 pm, Thu 16 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754