Anonymous
Years ago

Anstey ahead of schedule

Finally some good news for the Tigers - Anstey's recovery is ahead of schedule and he could return in a week or 2 - http://www.fiba.com/pages/eng/fc/news/lateNews/p/newsid/37643/arti.html

Topic #21745 | Report this topic

skull  
Years ago

take my hat off to anstey,i have had the same operation on both my hips,so i know it would be a great effort if he gets back on court that quickly/at all.
anstey is one of those guys that most people dislike but that inbuilt,never give up attitude, certainly would have helped him in the recovery stage!!

like lindsay gaze says......
there are only two wins that you REALLY have to have -in war and in surgery!!

Reply #259251 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

skull, you really think anstey has a "never give up" attitude? Shit, i always thought he had a pea for a heart.

Reply #259252 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

He has a never give up attitude when it comes to breathing ...

Reply #259259 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Or letting other people pay! Serial Tight Ass!

Reply #259271 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

i didnt say he wasnt a big sook...... or a tight arse,because i know he is.
im saying he must have a serious inbuilt drive to get back to a national sporting level after having his leg dismantled and put back together.....like him or not.

Reply #259273 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

last one into the cab, first one out!

Reply #259277 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

He is a fierce competitor, and driven to succeed - although by the sound of it someone else is paying for the drive!

Reply #259278 | Report this post

Tripod  
Years ago

Agreed Skull, i loathe him, think he couldve done so much more for the sport in the media etc when he was at his peak....BUT he has brought the Tigers back from the dead many times. he played tennis as a juniour, so perhaps that helped with his self motivation, no one to blame on a tennis court but yourself....

Well Serena may have something to say about that but get the drift haha

Reply #259280 | Report this post

Brut 33  
Years ago

N/C

Reply #259292 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Dickhead or not hurry up and get back on court as my Fantasy side needs you!

Reply #259300 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:34 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754