agent zero
Years ago

Hodge on 5AA TONIGHT

36ers Facebook says Hodge to be interviewed on 5aa tonight.

Topic #21746 | Report this topic

PodMan  
Years ago

6:30pm

Reply #259232 | Report this post

Ranga  
Years ago

wats the frequency???

Reply #259233 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You can listen on the internet go to FiveAA

Reply #259234 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

bugger missed it. what did he say??

Reply #259239 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

If you have an Ipod, you can download the podcast for it

Reply #259241 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Same old crap really. My favourite bit was:

Rowey: "So the competition's pretty tight this year, where are you guys on the table."

Judas was silent for a bit then laughed. Funny thing is, I don't think Rowey actually knew :O

Reply #259243 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Firstly - Cornesy and Rowie, early this year were very anti Hodge the way he left us.
But before he came on , it was mentioned via email about every 36er had been mentioned as the best one to guard him and that the court should be named after him and the 36ers are like an ex girlfriend and that should be good for ticket sales.
That got them laughing and were very jovial as was Hodge about it all.
They welcomed him back, 'but your with the wrong team'
and they laughed a lot about his 'new girlfriend being better looking than us' being bottom , but Anstey and the like being out but coming back.
Brad Hill likely to guard him, he thought, but homies Groves and Gilchrist guarding him would be awesome,like the old days.
Has a home in the Bronx and New Jersey, but the Nets is 'just a rumour' even though they are 0-18 with a new coach. "Have you heard we are gonna ignore you?"
'NO, don't do that - boo me'
Talked about Smyth and late payment- which we've coverd at length,on here. "Would you play for sixers again?" 'Yes - I don't know new owners and if there changes there- YES.'
Plenty more but he's feling great and ready to give it his all.
Plenty of jovality - and Rowie will be there kinda cheering for him, because of his ability and they way Julius has promoted this game and his sense of humour and the like won them over.

Reply #259244 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

sneaky bastard...

Reply #259246 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hodge you are a champion and I look forward to booing you on Satdee!

Reply #259248 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Drive by on Hodge with Tranquilisers :P

Reply #259249 | Report this post

illicit  
Years ago

its funny when ya read something he says we all take it out of context but just hearin him actually say the comments, he's joking around an just tryin to get people to watch the NBL, yeah he may be a lil bit of a wanker but he's puttin the sport in the papers everyday an makin Sat nights game a monster crowd.

Reply #259253 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

cannot see the interview anywhere on fiveaa and their podcasts on itunes are no longer availiable

Reply #259254 | Report this post

hanging round  
Years ago

Let's be honest!
Did you expect Hodge to come on Adelaide local radio prior to a "road" trip and shitcan the opposition, especially a team with bad memories of him?
He was great at trying to motivate the crowd (and his team), so give him shit tomorrow and put him under pressure to back up his MOUTH

Reply #259260 | Report this post

RG  
Years ago

Re the above interview comments:- "Have you heard we are gonna ignore you?" - 'NO, don't do that - boo me'

This supports what I've said before - rather than booing him, it would be far more effective if the crowd went totally silent when Hodge is introduced and every time he touches the ball. That would really irritate and distract him.

Unfortunately, with the depth of feeling about Hodge in Adelaide, plus the build-up over the past weeks, this would probably be impossible to coordinate! Maybe give out crowd instructions at the door!

Reply #259291 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

Get Skip on it pre-game.

Reply #259293 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

Instead of booing or being silent better of just talking among yourselves. You always know people aren't listening or paying attention when there's the dull roar of people having their own conversation.

Reply #259324 | Report this post

enonymous  
Years ago

maybe they could not even introduce during the player intros - now that would be good

Reply #259329 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:58 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754