two basketball
Years ago

Awesome buzzer beater

I was at the WNBL game in Bendigo last night and saw the dream of every player come true when Chelsea Aubry hit a 3 on the buzzer to win the game.

Not only was it a great shot but she got fouled to complete the 4-point play and now bendigo looks like they will get in the playoffs ahead of Adelaide.

Make sure you watch the replay on the ABC this afternoon - at least watch the last few minutes in a game that had 29 lead changes.

I feel sorry for Angela Marino who was in trouble with an elbow injury and had to go straight to hospital. I hope she is alright.

Topic #22155 | Report this topic

helium  
Years ago

pity they forgot to start the clock in the previous play

Reply #265642 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Was pretty horrible defense by Francis.
Not only did she leave her wide open to steady and take the shot, but she also fouled her to make sure that even if the shot missed, they would still lose.

Reply #265712 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Losing aside...one of the best and enjoyable womens games I have seen in a long time.

Reply #265731 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:39 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754