Bball_Girl
Years ago

Tonight's Gold Coast Game?

I know tonight's game isn't on fox, but does anyone know if there's another way I can see it? I'm bummed I can't make it to the coast tonight!

Topic #22257 | Report this topic

Blazefan  
Years ago

I don't know if the linky will work so I've added the web address for Rivas as well. You'll just have to click tonight's game and pay $5.

http://portal.rivustv.com/listContentAll.php?user=7797&contentType=Streamed

As for the game, given remaining matches, possible results and tiebreakers, will the winner of tonight's game just about be assured the minor premiership?

Reply #267082 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is anybody elses rivus tv feed not working?

Reply #267117 | Report this post

Ref girl  
Years ago

I'm having rivus issues! Argh.

Reply #267118 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

mine is working fine

Reply #267122 | Report this post

Baller  
Years ago

Some issues around tip off. All good now though.
What's everyone's prediction for tonight?

Reply #267123 | Report this post

Chewy  
Years ago

Without Ubaka the Blaze don't have a chance vs the Wildcats.

Reply #267126 | Report this post

jake  
Years ago

well this game is certainly a low quality one

turnovers galore, poor shooting..

perth looks awful aswell. Unless they can hoax the league into playing every playoff game in perth, they haven't got a chance.

Reply #267128 | Report this post

ben  
Years ago

pathetic game by perth

send lisch back to the US; plays nearly 30min and only takes 2 shots until the final minute.. wtf man..

fck robbins and martin off too the useless bums

Reply #267132 | Report this post

G  
Years ago

Lisch is only good for the three points on the buzzer.

Reply #267133 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

"fck robbins and martin off too the useless bums"

Ok we'll have 'em.

What do you think of Weigh and Wagstaff?...

Reply #267137 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Ha - funnt to hear you all thought it was pathetic.....

being there it was intesnse, fast and while there were lots of errors it was all due to the pressure aplied by both teams

The Blaze were pressured early but in the nd would have won by 20 if they didnt put the cue in the rack...Perth are soft when it comes to the crunh!

Too many players on their team (Redhage and Young being the main culprits) cant handle agessive defense and when the going gets tough want to whinge too much.

The Blaze smothered them all over the court and in the end killed em.

Credit must go to the Cats fans who had made the trip, passionate, knowledgable, noisy and above all else classy. You guys all added to an amazing atmosphere on the coast tonight and are a credit to your team. Pity your team didnt display the same passion as the supporters who made the trip.

Reply #267138 | Report this post

BMF  
Years ago

I'm gunna jump on the blaze for the rest of this season...only so i have someone to follow in the finals..would also be happy to follow the gong...

might even be a decent play off series..

have to hand it to joey wright...the mofo knows whats going on...damn near in his own league right now with boy goorj gone...

Reply #267140 | Report this post

tommy  
Years ago

this cup can be ours.

Reply #267149 | Report this post

tommy  
Years ago

blaze roster is so well balanced even without ubaka:

bradshaw vandy petrie
petrie maxey
vukona harvey maxey
harvey goulding demos
gibson goulding

our only threat for the title is crocs atm who i dont rate though they match up well on us.

where is everyone now who use to bag the blaze? we are 1st, 6ers are last. bring on playoffs, we have a championship coach and guys like harvey gibson vukona who have previously been in championship teams.

Reply #267150 | Report this post

G  
Years ago

Don't catch your chickens before they hatch. There are still games to be played, so until then Blaze, Perth or even us, Crocs can be number 1. As long as we hhave home court advantage I don't care if we finish 1 or2. Must admit, Adelaide have been unlucky at times.

Reply #267153 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Lol count?

Reply #267158 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

thomas schmidt is back.
be afraid.

Reply #267161 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Where are the blaze now on the ladder! Go crocs

Reply #267181 | Report this post

wasportsfan1  
Years ago

thanks Statman i was one of those supporters that made the trip over and it has been a great trip but to go 1-2 wasnt the best, we battled on and kept the faith and the guys got a kick with us being over there to support them!

Reply #267332 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:53 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754