aaronbrucefan
Years ago

NBA 2K10 help: D-League to NBA?

ive just got the game and just started playing my player. ive played in the d-league for the dakota wizards for a while. does anyone know what happens next? also i play with 5 mins qaurters so i only average small numbers compared to the rest

Topic #22482 | Report this topic

aaronbrucefan  
Years ago

can anyone help me here?

Reply #270080 | Report this post

illicit  
Years ago

keep playin an you'll get a 10 day contract if ya play well enough, keep grindin it can take a while

Reply #270081 | Report this post

aaronbrucefan  
Years ago

ok cheers mate, so dont need to change to 12 min qaurters?

Reply #270083 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

just keep plugging away, you'll get called up to the big league soon enough. Also, if you can get online, you'll get an update that will let you pick longer quarters in My Player mode, so you can get your stats up.

Reply #270084 | Report this post

aaronbrucefan  
Years ago

ok cheers for that. do i need the longer qaurters? it keeps sayin the dakota wizards fire me then hire me again? lol

Reply #270085 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

your in a glitch.. start again :)

Reply #270094 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you serious or just joking?

Reply #270099 | Report this post

Nate  
Years ago

yeah seems to be a few glitches with my player mode, i had the same problem with it saying my d-league team cut me and then signed me straight away after every game... i'm now in the nba and it's saying "here's the teams that are interested in you" after every game, but it doesn't show you any teams or give you any options....

Reply #270119 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

I'd love to know if there IS any way to extend the quarter lengths in my player mode (for the 360). Haven't been able to find an option anywhere for it.

Reply #270133 | Report this post

Glen  
Years ago

I have been playing the ps3 version for a while now started the d league with Idaho stampede now got a contract with the Orlando magic i'm in the first round of the playoffs. I had all the trouble you guys had too I connected the ps3 via Ethernet cable to my Internet modem now I can do everything like change the periods to 8 mins on top of that all the day today trades have been done so yes mcgrady does now suit for the knicks. So get hooked up to the net and play ball

Reply #270143 | Report this post

yoyo  
Years ago

best glitch so far is running into a cheerleader who remained on court after a time out.
Used her as a pick beautifully though.

Reply #270179 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Ha ha I got tangled up with a floor wiper, and last night, nearly ran into the mascot who was on the court...Love the glitch.

Reply #270198 | Report this post

aaronbrucefan  
Years ago

yeh i ended up starting again and now and am in training camp with the Phoenix Suns. it said golden state who i played with through summer league didnt offer me a spot but every other team in the NBA seemed to haha

Reply #270219 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The problem i've had is making playoffs after playing the whole season, and then for some reason none of my points earned will stay on my player. I can't get him past a rating of 62!

Any idea if you can download a patch onto a USB and update? Can't connect my PS3 to the net unfortunately.

Reply #270246 | Report this post

B  
Years ago

In my 1st season in the D league i got picked up by Atlanta (playing centre, got dropped after 10 days, now i am in the D league for my 3rd season still on atlanta s list, and dominating in 5 min quaters. Anyone think i'll get a call up again, or should i start again?

Reply #270395 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Glitch in the game. Restart.

Reply #270399 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

really im going threw the same my guy is a beast of the low block should i restart?

Reply #270996 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i dont get it im a B player and i was with orlando and i got sent to da d-league im so pissed i wass i the nBA training camp almost to the nba plzzz tell me wat happened on my youtube. account Madlion14

Reply #272512 | Report this post

summer  
Years ago

Reply #272776 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I DONWLOADED THE PATCH ABOUT A WEEK AGO, BEFORE I THINK I HAD THE GLICH THAT WOULD NOT LET ME ADVANCE FROM THE D-LEAGUE,NOW THAT I DOWNLOADED THE PATCH WILL I ADVANCE,I AVRG 30 POINTS PER GAME I HAVE AN A+ OVERALL PER GAME AND PLAYER RATING OF 68. STILL I HAVE NOT BEEN CALL IN TO THE NBA,I'M I GOING TO GET CALL??? HAS SOME DID ALREDY?? OR DO I HAVE TO RESTART NO MATTER WHAT...

Reply #282034 | Report this post

marcus  
Years ago

i need some tips i always have wide open looks but they never fall can i have some tips

Reply #371402 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i downloaded the patch i have played 35 games with a A+ do i need to resrart

Reply #382457 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Go get 2K13. $69-

Reply #382474 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:59 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754