Isaac
Years ago

Deuce Bello, in-game showtime dunks

From ESPN's Page 2:

Deuce Bello is a 6-foot-3 high school junior from High Point, N.C., who has a penchant for ridiculous in-game dunks. Seriously, how many times have you put the ball between your legs -- while in the air -- and then dunked in the middle of a game? I've tried it, but it never works -- mostly because I can't jump over a matchbook. Here's a compilation of the best jams from Bello, who's reportedly considering Kentucky, Clemson, Oklahoma State, Wake Forest and Tennessee.

Topic #22499 | Report this topic

joey knuckles  
Years ago

Am i the only one to notice the aussie flag in the background?? to lazy to google.....so flame on.

Reply #270299 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

The game would be a lot more fun if I could move like that.

Reply #270312 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

me smells another lbj

Reply #270433 | Report this post

chucker  
Years ago

Nah, me smells another Darius Miles! He will need to bulk up, LBJ was already H.U.G.E when he came into the league. Guys who jump like this are all over high school ball, look a U-toob.

Reply #270631 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:49 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754