Jacob
Years ago

Matthew knight = schencher on move out of Perth ?

Do you think in the new faster style of the nbl Matthew knight will be an improve at the 5 spot for cats ? And does this mean schencher is on way out of Perth ? And where to ? I think adelaide !

Topic #22738 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Schenscher didnt give to much away in his interview on one hd but he said he loves perth and got alot of friends in perth. I think matt knight could play the 4 spot.

Reply #273827 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Schensch has friends and family in Adelaide....

Reply #273829 | Report this post

Jacob  
Years ago

The best thing for him
i think would be for him to leave the nbl . In the new ten minute quater system , he was pretty horrible and well below his best for Perth coming off a reasonably good year with the sixers ( 12 minute quaters) .And then in the elite classic (12 minutes) he begins to play well again . In this new shorter and faster nbl there is no room for big slow 7 footers no
matter how skilled they are ( or maybe it's just an Adelaide thing ) . Which is why daniel johnsonn is the new prodotype 5 man , very mobile and quick up and down , also why redhage and ballinger can also play the 5 spot for periods in the game . But I think if he does stay in nbl it won't be with Perth either Sydney or Adelaide I think .

Reply #273833 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I feel Schensch is under rated, the amount of shots he changes is phenomenal! I'd welcome him back into an Adelaide jersey!

Reply #273847 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

im with you anon schench is very under rated. He is a decent force. People need to realise tall guys dont always necessarily score big points but do alot more damage in defence. Schench is good in defence people dont tend to drive so much through him. Regardless he will have a job in the nbl for a few years still. The only time i saw schench struggle was against burston. Schench lost his height advantage and despite burston being fragile when he is on he is very difficult to stop.

Reply #273857 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Schenscher 09 = good, Schenscher 10 = bad. If he is over his back injury and fully fit he is a very good signing, but not for Adelaide, they dont need a slow immobile frontcourt again.

Reply #273862 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he is OVERRATED! hes rated a 10 and people go on like he is a force! he gets beaten of the dribble every possesion, and the amount of easy shots he missed is unbelievable!

Reply #273877 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Thank God I have some supporters. Schenscher is very overrated but only by the people who put him on a pedestal. His game does nothing for me. He is far too soft, he misses far too many layups (wrong shot selection) and is turnover prone. He is a big body but does not put the big body to proper use. He may not have to score in his position but he does take a lot of wasted layups which results in losing the ball. He is a lovely guy but Adelaide does not need a lovely guy. Also the fact that his family is from Adelaide is very irrelevant to his suitability on the team. No Schenscher for Adelaide please, if Burston is the only other alternative at the centre, then Burston is better.

Reply #273949 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Schenscher will never become a target in the NBL until he accepts the fact he'll get pushed, held, bumped, grabbed every single time he tries to do anything.

Over the past few years I've watched Schenscher complain to referees and miss layups due to contact. Well fact is he's big and awkward and referees simply won't change. Just ask Tracey Braithwaite.

If Schenscher can learn to play through the contact he'll be an asset to any NBL club. Until then he'll struggle.

Reply #273955 | Report this post

Player23  
Years ago

I agree with Jacob, I think he'll end up in Sydney or Adelaide, but my money is on Sydney. There is definite interest out of Sydney for Big Red.
The two players I want to know about are local boys Oscar Forman and Jacob Holmes. I heard on the grapevine that Sydney have rung up with interest in the Big O, but what about Jacob? I've also heard that the club may not be able to afford his price tag this season so he could be on the move!
Maybe we will see all 3 players in Sydney!!!

Reply #273963 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

DEAR MATTIREW KNIGE
I LOVE YOU VEARY MUCH
DARW UP ME AND YOU WE CAN GO OUT EAT HAVE FUN
MAYBE MY BIRTHDAY PARTY GOING TO BE 24 OLND

Reply #334673 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

DEAR MATTIREW KNIGE
I LOVE YOU VEARY MUCH
DARW UP ME AND YOU WE CAN GO OUT EAT HAVE FUN
MAYBE MY BIRTHDAY PARTY GOING TO BE 24 OLND

Reply #334674 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Best Post Ever...

Reply #334678 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:06 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754