DICKO
Years ago

Best 10yo player in the US?

Pretty Impressive

http://linky.com.au/1nx8r

Topic #22805 | Report this topic

Humpa  
Years ago

Why can't they actually show him shooting a jumpshot which is the most important thing a guard needs in the NBA?

Reply #274566 | Report this post

The Banker  
Years ago

This kids ball handling skills are amazing!

Reply #274579 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Humpa.....the kid is 10yo. AND he's pretty small for his age.

His jump shot is probably pretty nasty, since most 10 year olds don't have the strength to maintain proper shooting form (well, and get it close to the basket).

Certainly, the smaller of my kids (I coach under 12's) still struggle to get their form right. They either shoot "right" and short it, or score by shooting it incorrectly (all arm and crap). They'll get there though.

Since he's 8 years from being able to even sign a college letter of intent, I reckon he's got time to work on the jumper before the NBA beckons.

Reply #274754 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

The kid can shoot too...

The kid has had the best coaches working with him, including Australian Eddie Palubinskas - arguably the best shooting coach in the world. He can shoot and has great form...this vid shows that.

Reply #274771 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

DICKO, Humpa will call him a bust like Bogut.

Unbelievable handles.

Reply #274772 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:28 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754