Reply #278079 | Report this post

gen x chromosome  
Years ago

South pulled away to win by 23pts.

18-15 at 1st qtr, South +3
41-30 at 2nd qtr, South +11
59-46 at 3rd qtr, South +13
80-57 final score. South +23

well done to South on the win, but Centrals should take some heart out of the result.

Reply #278086 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well done to the junior girls for south

Reply #278090 | Report this post

Strange  
Years ago

"but Centrals should take some heart out of the result."

Down by 11 at half... losing by 23?

Reply #278096 | Report this post

gen x chromosome  
Years ago

The point is that South should've won by more than 23.

Reply #278108 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

South could have won by more, but chose to play the bench against a far weaker opponent, especially after Land fould off there was no reason to go deeper than the juniors who still closed the game with class.

Reply #278110 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Didn't notice any comment when the league leaders only won by 15 last week against Centrals. Perhaps some kudos to centrals rather than looking for negatives might be warranted.

Reply #278115 | Report this post

ranga  
Years ago

Are people actually serious about central's pushing sturt to 15 points. HELLO look at the stats.... PM did the same thing GS did on sat nite and gave his jnr/bench players a good run. (Like most teams would against a far weaker team.)

I'm not bagging centrals but come on people put things into perspective here.

Reply #278123 | Report this post

todd lover  
Years ago

i saw pm coach that game and he didnt look too calm to me. Get ya hand of it darrel

Reply #278146 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Obviously you haven't seen him coach.

Can't remember watching him when he didn't have a go at his players. 50 or 50 down, still gets on them.

Reply #278148 | Report this post

rocky  
Years ago

Is there any reason why Centrals keep losing? Looks like to me they have a good team with templeton and bolton back but still lose?
what is there biggest problem? they have a full squad so they are not missing any players.

Reply #278160 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:23 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754