Johnny Tapp
Years ago

ABL Tipping

Sheeeesssshhhhh, who is actually tipping well. The ABL this season is going to heat up. Packed houses have been had at the games I have been at with some crazy crowd antics. Players are loving it and feeding off their home fans. Well done.

However, I am glad there is no money involved in this tipping comp ya all got going on this kaboodle.

Topic #2307 | Report this topic

Mum  
Years ago

when will the tipping ladder be updated? any one know ?

Reply #26562 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Because there are no ABL games this weekend, and because I'm really busy, I've pushed it down the queue for a while. Sorry if the suspense is too much!

One tipster (who is dismantling his computer for an upgrade) has put in the next four rounds worth of tipping in case he can't get it back together in time! Such dedication.

Reply #26589 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:50 pm, Fri 10 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754