Loco
Years ago

36ers 1994 - Part 1

Cheers to your Mum for the many hours of footage transferred to DVD.

Not sure what's up with the audio quality of the YouTube stream though... might need to re-upload.

Parts 2 and 3 are done and on the way up.

Some cool memories and rare footage. Enjoy.

Adelaide 36ers - 1994 Season Part 1 of 3

Topic #23482 | Report this topic

Tru Blue Emcee  
Years ago

Nice Work Loco!!! Brings back memories....

Reply #284953 | Report this post

illicit  
Years ago

that is sweet, i love watchin Mark Davis smashin down 3's lol, and classic Rob Rose, too many classic moments to comment on, great work

Reply #284956 | Report this post

choco  
Years ago

would love to be able to watch the two grandfinal series from the 1998 - 1999 if any one has tthem

Reply #284962 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Rose, Davis, Smyth all rockin Jordans. Boy the 90's where good.

Reply #284963 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Thanks Loco and Your Mum, that was good footage and nicely put together. The soundtrack rocked too.

Puh lease god can we have an import as good as Robert Rose again? Surely we have suffered enough cr@p imports to earn redemption?

Reply #284976 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

Cheers peoples - much appreciated and you're welcome. Parts 2 and 3 go through the Bullets series (Heal salute), the Tigers series when Davis separated his shoulder and the Giants Grand Final.

Got footage from 1995 to put together next :) Stay tuned.

Reply #284978 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

Lol... Telecom. Vivid memories of how nervous I used to get when Davis put up a three.

Nice work, comrade!

Reply #284981 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

Cheers mate. Short lived though - Isaac, reckon you could do me a favour and nuke this thread? Had a request to keep rare footage rare. Thanks all.

Reply #284985 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

You seriously have been requested not to upload/share the history of our great club?!

Reply #285004 | Report this post

Ushiro  
Years ago

Well put together although the music needs to be a bit quieter so the commentary can be heard a bit easier

Reply #285009 | Report this post

Coopz  
Years ago

Choco, I have both 98 and 99. But i seem to only have the last matches, not the whole series. If you want em on DVD let me know.

Reply #285019 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Fantastic - thanks for sharing the footage!

As for keeping rare footage rare, stuff like this should be shared around. It's things like this that renew interest!

Reply #285021 | Report this post

Shotclock  
Years ago

Is it just me,out of all the highlights the ball never shimmys or there is no movement of the ball once in the net?As in the ball is hitting the ring,down it goes,not rolling in the ring?You with me?Did a change of manufacturer introduce the "life of its own/vaseline on the ring/glad wrap over it"I KNOW ITS HIGHLIGHTS OK?
Could be another thread but I wasnt watching 36ers pre 2001.

Reply #285072 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:18 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754