SRT070
Years ago

NBL Tipping Competition

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let everyone know that i have started an NBL tipping competition on footytips.com its open to all and im not having an entry fee the winner will receive bragging rights thats about it. so please feel free to join, the more the merrier. this is not spam or anything. i just wanted to start a comp and i know there will be people interested but no one to get it underway. so please join and feel free to give comments or what not.

http://www.footytips.com.au/comps/NBL1011

Topic #23710 | Report this topic

SRT070  
Years ago

also i have included the streak option for the competition. so this will be for predicting teams winning streaks. hope you all join and put your skills to the test!

Reply #287892 | Report this post

JCK  
Years ago

I never thought that Footytips.com.au would ever have an NBL Tipping Comp.

Reply #287951 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

neither did i but it has. So get on board. Im keen to get all the hoops people on it. You cant go wrong with bragging rights! There are alot of people on here that know what they are talking about and alot that think they know what they are talking about so let your tips do the talking!

Reply #287988 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

Im surprised at the lack of joiners. we have almost hit 10, for the amount of people that know how the season is going to end not many are joining. come all get involved, even get your friends involved.

Reply #288072 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:49 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754