DJ Rod
Years ago

Crocs v Taipans Preseason 5 Sept

Crocs 79 without Blalock, Freeman, Hinder & PC beat Cairns 76 without Crosswhite, Loughton, Reid & Jones.

it also appears Kerry Williams has done his ACL in this game and will be oout for the season!

Game Report

Topic #23746 | Report this topic

SRT070  
Years ago

Ouch, i hate ligament damage. hopefully we see a full force sixers team on thursday night. although i am expecting the usual musical chairs in regards to substitutions and trialling all the players in mixed rolls. should be good entertainment.

Reply #288414 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

Hinder wont be playing and we are hopeful that both imports will be cleared by immigration.

I am unsure on PC's hamstring

Reply #288437 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

shit i feel sorry for kerry,he didnt play state league last season so he could work on his upper body strength and perimeter shooting.
really sad for the kid,i was hoping he could step up and show his potential this year.

on a positive note,i suppose coach fearne has time to secure another player now!!

Reply #288438 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:25 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754