Anonymous
Years ago

Keep ONE HD on TV Official Facebook group

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Keep-One-HD-on-TV/150272995015727?ref=nf&v=wall

join and be sure to invite ALL of your friends on facebook

(to make that easier you can the peice of javascript below when inviting people to automatically invite everyone in one hit. just enter as a url and hit enter)

javascript:elms=document.getElementById('friends').getElementsByTagName('li');for(var fid in elms){if(typeof elms[fid] === 'object'){fs.click(elms[fid]);}}

Topic #24098 | Report this topic

SRT070  
Years ago

LOL i knew it wouldnt take long. if only i had a facebook!

Reply #293267 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

How do I know that this is really the 'OFFICIAL' one?

Reply #293269 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

Good point, we dont want one of those cheap chinese rip off phacebook pages

Reply #293271 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

When did a Facebook group solve anything?

Reply #293272 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

Parks Community Centre, Sale of the Chelsea Cinema. those are two off the top of my head.

Reply #293273 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

Oh not to mention it being responsible for hey hey it saturday making a comeback.

Reply #293274 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

SRT, that's hardly an argument for! Is there a group for getting Hey Hey back off TV?

Been a while since we had a petition on here. I almost thought we were safe.

Reply #293275 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

Isaac, trust me if there was a group for getting Hey Hey off i would be the first to join. But it was the face book page that did get it back on the air truth be told. but im standing firm on my decision to not get a face book page. as weird as everyone says that is for a 24 year old but i just cant be bothered and i cant remember when it went from laziness to a political statement.

Reply #293276 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bobby Tables, when did sitting around and saying we cant do anything about it solve anything?

Reply #293282 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I am trying to be the last person on the planet to join Facebook. So far so good.

I actually have a bet going with Ben Fitz of the 36ers whereby if he drinks a six pack of beer, I'll join Facebook and vice versa. I really don't want to join Facebook, and he hates beer so we reached a happy stalemate which has lasted at least a couple of years.

Reply #293283 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

Good to hear im not the only one holding off. however you have answered a question that puzzled me which was why the sixers went with Hahn instead of coopers, obviously money aside there is no reason. but if Ben Fitz doesnt drink beer it wouldnt really bother him! haha.

P.S. im still devastated about Coopers. In saying that it could have been worse, West end for example!

Reply #293284 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

The real tragedy is the lack of strong Iced Coffee at games...seriously...weak!

Reply #293293 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

LOL plagiarising other peoples pages word for word is totally sad but!!!

Reply #293315 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Start that Facebook page and I am IN Bobby Tables!

Reply #293328 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:03 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754