Sector 7G
Years ago

Vale Rob Lindsay

Basketball fans will be saddened to hear of the passing of Rob Lindsay on Wednesday.
Rob was President of Noarlunga City Tigers during their halcyon days and was one of the nicest blokes you will ever meet.
He will be sadly missed.

Topic #24219 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

agree one of the nicest blokes you could meet condolences to his family

Reply #295062 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

Very sad news. He was a fantastic fella.

My thoughts go out to his family.

Reply #295064 | Report this post

Travis R  
Years ago

Anyone that knew Rob knows that he was the nicest bloke you would ever meet and his passing is very sad news ..... my thoughts are with the family

Reply #295101 | Report this post

rocket  
Years ago

On BASA committee with Rob for some years. A terrific bloke, great for Noarlunga and for Basketball in general.
Condolences to the family.

Reply #295128 | Report this post

Rob was my team manager when I was in U20's many, many years ago and I played in teams with his sons for years.

Sad loss and my thoughts to the family.

Reply #295163 | Report this post

David Durant  
Years ago

My first entry onto Hoops, promted by the death of a true gentleman and fantastic volunteer.
I worked with Rob on the Junior Committee for some time, and it was a pleasure.
Obviously, the Lindsay family has lost a great man, so too our sport.
My best wishes to the family in a difficult time.

Reply #295425 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:24 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754