SRT070
Years ago

McHappy Day with the Sixers, any goss?

Hi all, just wondering if anyone took the opportunity to meet with any of the sixers today? i went to the Camden Park Maccas and had a chat with Rhys carter (herbie was actually in Geelong for his brothers wedding).

Anyway i got chatting to Carter and said he was a bit disappointed with yesterday. Seems to be the sixers are doing brilliant in training they just cant seem to put the skills to the floor unfortunately particularly with their shooting. Even he was impressed with the Breakers "Italian" playing style last night of flopping. Sounds like we could see a bit more of Harris in the game against townsville as someone will need to tame the schench. anyway i got my autograph atleast. who did other people meet and what did they get to hear?

Topic #24288 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

No more $1 cheeseburgers so didn't bother.

Reply #296030 | Report this post

BankSA  
Years ago

Rumour is Darren Ng hit a pick set at the fryer by a 14yr old girl and could miss a couple of weeks

Reply #296031 | Report this post

the a n  
Years ago

Fair go Bank SA - she was 13 and she was just boxing out not setting a pick.

Reply #296055 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

Did Marty let DJ see any minutes on the grill, or are they easing him in over the course of the next decade or so?

Reply #296156 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:21 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754