ITS ON!!
Years ago

U20 Div 2: The Re-Match

if u have read the thread bout the woodville/norwood div2's rumble on the weekend, and we thinking cant wait for the rematch. u didnt have to wait long!!

This friday Woodville vs Norwood under 20 div 2's. 9:45 crt 2 St Clair. Woodville going back to one of the old stomping grounds. GET THERE!!!

Topic #2431 | Report this topic

will it be on fox - WWF??

Reply #27140 | Report this post

gone too far !!  
Years ago

I must be getting old ... a return to St Clair ? What is the stadium like these days?

Woodville devotees... fill me in.. a pitch report would be good ... Can you get the key in ?

Reply #27146 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

well, it aint no marion, thats for sure. marion being good compaired to it. the same rings they had like 50 years ago, still cant fit ya foot in the corner of the side line and the 3 point line. so yeah those crack are becoming huge holes now

Reply #27148 | Report this post

statue of liberty  
Years ago

ahhh good old st clair, just new rings and backboards would make that place better then half the stadiums. Then the three point line is another issue, but hey there is alot of history to it!

Still looking for a reason why the games are there..

Ill be at the game, but i wouldnt expect anything to happen. Everybody would be alert for it - first person to throw a punch would be out for a long time. And norwood dont have div 1s backing them up this time either

Reply #27155 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

and d pascoe isnt playing. not threw suspension, but he has a formal of all things to go to. should still be a good game to c. cant wait to play in it

Reply #27159 | Report this post

The Hammer  
Years ago

I actually agree with kills should be interesting to see what happens I thought we had a couple of weeks before we had to play norwood again yet again will be interesting to see if it has the same emotion as sunday nights game

Reply #27169 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

hammer how many 3s tonight ?

Reply #27170 | Report this post

The Hammer  
Years ago

the fives didnt play tonight gave myself the night off

Reply #27173 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hm sounds pretty boring, there will be no div 1's to start fights

Reply #27207 | Report this post

just me  
Years ago

will jims put an apperance in with his midget

Reply #27267 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

good one moron, at least he can talk to girls without having to give his credit number to her

Reply #27335 | Report this post

just me  
Years ago

LEAVE SCOTTY OUT OF THIS

Reply #27479 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

scotty is the man! i love that bloke

Reply #27634 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:47 am, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754