skip
Years ago

Sydney Kings sign Patrick Sanders

http://bit.ly/glUAnH

Still wont play tomorrow, likely to first suit up Dec 5.

Topic #24375 | Report this topic

Fizzle  
Years ago

I tell you this, IF this guy is better than Winder, the pressure is going to be on the 6ers hierachy to grow some balls and do what they probably already should.

Reply #297413 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Has a better nickname, that's for sure. I remember a recent post asking where all the good nicknames have gone. Well, ladies and gentlemen, allow us to introduce "The Colonel".

Reply #297438 | Report this post

Hoops  
Years ago

Played In Latvia,and Didnt do much,will be interesting to see how he goes.

Reply #297465 | Report this post

Pug  
Years ago

Supprised his name shows up and doesn't get deleted.

Reply #297466 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Won't play tonight:

Robilliard conceded they had no chance of getting Sanders' immigration and international clearances papers through in time for tonight's blockbuster.
Sanders says he's been told that the Kings expect 40 PPG from him and McCullough together.

Reply #297469 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You can't expect 40ppg out of two cheap imports both from Latvia. I'd be very surprised if the Kings brass really said that to him. I'd think they would settle for a combined 25ppg.

Reply #297476 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:39 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754