Kb3
Years ago

Crocs @ perth

Sounds like plenty of fun at the jungle with gleeson being tossed

Topic #24448 | Report this topic

Fizzle  
Years ago

Anyone else think T-REV isnt getting as much out of his troops as he should? I dont think i rate him as a coach. Freeman is in his doghouse, BUT a decent coach i truly believe could make a superstar out of that guy! So much raw athleticsim

Reply #298328 | Report this post

Kb3  
Years ago

Freeman not helping himself by fouling out in 11 minutes

Reply #298332 | Report this post

Kb3  
Years ago

Freeman not helping himself by fouling out in 11 minutes

Reply #298333 | Report this post

Kb3  
Years ago

Twiterrati suggesting gleeson tossed for contact with ref, holy smokes.

Reply #298339 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

reports from the perth staff is that the ref ran into him on the sideline - then tossed him.

everyone at the venue scratching their heads...

Reply #298348 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

freeman is the next import to go surely?

Reply #298362 | Report this post

Red  
Years ago

The ref got carried away with his own enthusiasm with that call, as TG was having lots of words with the ref I think the ref thought he may of grabbed him to complain.
Ref should have a wk on the side line for that.
Tovey going to be the x factor this season.

Reply #298364 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

The game was poor enough on its own without being made even more painful for us by the refs.

I thought that the Cats were strictly average, but that was more than enough against the hopeless Crocs, compounded by some home cooking.
Tovey is the definition of streaky, but in this one he rode the wave nicely all game. He was pretty much the only bright spot in an otherwise forgettable Sunday afternoon.

Reply #298365 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Agree with Fizzle. Seriously rate that bloke. I hope he gets another chance somewhere if he does get cut...

Reply #298368 | Report this post

Mutley  
Years ago

I really am not sure what people see in Freeman.

If the incident with Gleeson did happen as people above have suggested (which seems to be backed up by www.nbl.com.au) then that is extremely disappointing. You cannot have refs throwing coaches out of the game when they are standing still on the sidelines inside the designated coaches area.

Reply #298424 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:11 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754