Mitch Creek's first ever NBL dunk.

Topic #24453 | Report this topic

billo  
Years ago

Impressive.

Reply #298398 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Looked even better from the other diagonal. Could see him pull back before he threw it down. Liked how his first instinct is to dunk when too many would lay it up.

Reply #298400 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think I am about to buy the 13 36ers replica top...and I am way too old to be wearing replica tops...

this kids a keeper...

Reply #298403 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

I need to ask the question again, can we buy game tapes or something. If the cameras are still rolling without One HD being there, then I'm happy to cough up money for game footage etc.

This has been something I've sent emails to the Sixers about and asked at the Merch stands for years.

Reply #298404 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

that would have been his 3rd dunk if they didnt hack him so much on the other fast breaks he got.

Reply #298414 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Anon - you might want to consider the 23 replica jersey ;)

Reply #298587 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I like it. I love those defensive fundamentals too. It's great to have him in the NBL, and I am looking forward to seeing Cadee as well.

Reply #298591 | Report this post

SixerFan  
Years ago

Yeah Mitch, do your thing!

Reply #298777 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:00 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754